Chapter-04

[From this chapter there will be words like - He, him, etc- the bold words indicate one person and words which are bold and underlined show another person. Bold phrases/ words are important.]

JIMIN POV

"Hi, so how is she (YN)?" he asked, "She is doing good" I replied, and he sighed in relief. "Did you find any more information?" I asked him, "Not yet, but the batch that u found that day matches her initials". I nodded, "Jimin, I'm stressed what if it's not her?" He exclaimed.

"Don't stress yourself. We are going to find out the truth very soon, and you will get my sister-in-law, by the way, she is very beautiful" I said with a wink 😉. Within a few seconds, his facial expression changed into an angry and jealous one. "Yah stob it! She's mine" he said with an angry yet cute pout. "Chill chill, I was just joking bro," I said chuckling.

"Yes and don't you dare look at her that way" he replied and we laughed together, "Okay, jokes aside, let's get back to work" he stated, "Yes sir" I replied.

 *Time Skip*

YN POV

I was doing my homework when my phone rang, I saw the caller ID 'Bestie🦋' i quickly accepted it.

On call-

YN - Hello?

Lia - Yo what's up?

YN - ceiling 😄

Lia - Ugh 😑 YN not again

YN - Hehe 😜 I'm fine, how are ya?

Lia - Fine just catching up on some work

YN - Oh, you know today I made a guy friend

Lia - Ooo who is that lucky guy? 😏

YN - Lia 🤦🏻‍♀️, he's just a friend, he's a nice guy. His name is Park Jimin and he's a newly transferred student in our class.

Lia- Oh, that's good

YN- When will you come?

Lia- I will get on the flight tonight, and I will come to University tomorrow

YN- Okay I'm busy doing my homework right now, see you tomorrow, so byee.

Lia- okay byee

??? POV 

Jimin? Mmm interesting, what if he sent him? Just then I called my assistant "Jennie!" The door opened revealing Jennie, "Yes Ma'am?".

"Find details about Park Jimin ASAP" I stated, "Okay on it" she replied and left.

"Just waiting for you to die YN, then all your property will be mine but before that, I have to remove someone else from my path".

*Next Morning*

At School 

YN POV 

I was standing in front of my locker waiting for Jimin, after a few minutes he came, "Heyy Wassup" I said, "Good, what about you?" He said and opened his locker.

"Same," I said, "By the way, my mom made some Mochis, so she told me to bring you some," he said handing me a box.

"Aww, she didn't have to do that, anyways say thanks to her" I replied with a smile, I love mochis.

"I will, you waiting for someone?" he asked" I waved my hand at Lia, "Yes my best friend Lia came, she's coming our way" I replied, "Hey YN," Lia said and we both hugged, "Hey Lia, and this is Jimin, Jimin this is Lia" I stated to both of them and they shook their hands.

"Lia class will be starting soon so I think we should go now," I said and she agreed, I just hope Lia and Jimin get close, hope they don't get into any arguments or stuff.

??? POV

Oh so this is him, I just hope he isn't sent by him. If he sent him my whole plan will be ruined.

YN POV

I was on my bed, well Jimin and Lia didn't talk much it was only me who was talking with the 2, one more thing I noticed was that Lia was avoiding Jimin a lot, but why? But Jimin seemed to be acting fine.

??? POV

"Man, don't even start, she was giving me death glares as if I was a virus to her," I said, he nodded, "Listen you have to be around her at all times so that she doesn't do any harm" he instructed, "Yea I will, but when will we take action?" I asked, "Relatively I think we should take the first move before it's too late" he replied, "But when?" I asked, "Soon, but first, we need my assistant for some information" he answered, "Fine let me know, and send me all those information" I replied.

 ??? POV

I was on my balcony sipping wine, enjoying the view, but constantly I kept worrying about the plan, what happens if I don't get to kill her and him, it will be a loss for me.

Even though I know he is more powerful than me, having hope is not wrong right?             

                                                                                  To be continued...

-

Please Vote and Comment

-

Author.