Chapter-09

YN POV

By the time he finished talking, I already started crying my heart out.

In pain, regret and guilt.

Pain for getting betrayed by my best friend oh sorry EX-best friend.

Regret trusting her.

Guilt for getting blinded by her crimes and leaving the truth behind.

I looked down on my lap, looking at my hands as more tears flow down my cheeks, my hands trembling in pain why YN why are you so goddamn f*cking stupid? Why didn't you trust him? Your love? Why am I not dead?

I started matching the pieces of Taehyung's words and Lia's actions like a puzzle, somehow it did turn out to be perfectly matchinng.

I noticed Taehyung and Jimin getting up, "YN, I think you need to spend some time on your own to think, we will excuse you," he said and both of them left.

As I was sitting on the bed, I just lay down on the spot, my heart felt heavy, I felt tired as if I lost at the war, and I felt like a useless person, I felt guilty for leaving him, his eyes showed coldness, but inside it showed pain.

I'm honestly a failure to my parents, I couldn't be the CEO of my dad's company it was his dream to hand his company to me, all it would have happened if it weren't for that b*tches' greediness.

My life is so messed up, first I believed my BFF and later saw my fiance holding a f*cking gun to my parents then getting to know she did it, then without knowing I cursed Taehyung and trusted Lia, and now she planned to kill me at my house, then now Taehyung and Jimin explained me all in his house like wtf is happening, I wish all this were a dream.

I got up and looked at myself through the mirror on the wall, "I will f*cking kill you, Lia, you will regret breaking my heart" I said to myself, my body felt numb, and I felt overwhelmed again, why am I that weak honestly, I again went to bed and I slept.

TAEHYUNG POV

After getting out of my room, I told Jimin to go to the area where they blew up the cars, after 10-15 minutes I went to the room and saw her peacefully asleep, I went to her and sat beside her, I removed the hair which was covering her face, I noticed her eyes had dried tears, I sighed looking at her, she has been through so much, it's not her fault, it's all Lia's fault she hypnotised YN's mind she made her think I did it. 

It's a disgrace that how did YN find her, and how did she find YN, I remember YN said Lia's family and YN's family stayed as neighbours, and later they became BFFs, sad part was that Lia's family didn't have the wealth that YN's family had.

But because of YN's dads' kind heart, he used to lend them money without asking them for giving it to him back, they gradually had to take the money, which made them closer, however, one day the policeman came in and arrested Lia's father for several crimes, and he got sentenced to death.

This obviously broke Lia, her mom and YN's family, especially YN's dad, he used to trust her father just like his daughter trusted her now, but eventually a few months later Lia's mother died because of mental health.

YN and her family welcomed Lia to their family as their own daughter as she became an orphan, but you know people say "Like father like daughter" she got the traits just like him. Which was not noticed by YN's family.

Seeing YN happy with her parents, and seeing her with wealth and happiness made her envy YN. Later after both of them grew up, Lia got a boyfriend but later got cheated on by him. Soon after I and YN got engaged, she envied seeing us being happy together, also she knew YN would become the CEO of her dad's company, she couldn't let YN be happy so she did all this. 

I got a call from Jimin, I accepted it and got off the room, "What happened, ain't she dead yet?", "No, she managed to get out, and right now Yeonjun and others are chasing her and we found dead bodies, also I found 2 fingers on the ground!" he said in an excited tone, "Jimin wtf?! Why are you happy about fingers?! Ew, this is serious, just contact Yeonjun and follow them and I'm coming" I said annoyed, "Okay jeez rude," he says and ends the call. I can't with him.

I got out with my car and went to the destination where the car blew up. 

LIA POV 

I got in the car with Jennie, "Why the fuck couldn't you run and catch her?!" I asked angrily, she kept silent, I facepalmed, "You're useless, Lisa was much better than you" I said and suddenly the car got shooted in multiple areas, "That b*tch!" I said and loaded my gun and opened the window and started shooting back, along with the others in the car, "Aish it's finished, Heon! Can you hand me some bullets?" I asked Heon, "Sure miss" he said and I got in and loaded the gun, by the time I got out of the window someone threw grenades at us, I saw few cars blowing up, luckily it didn't get in ours, but our crumple zone caught fire! I took Jennie and Heon's hand and ran out of the car. We all coughed because it was hard breathing in the smoke, I saw Yeonjun getting out of the car with some other people, it seemed they were searching for us, "Heon, Jennie be quite while running, okay?" I instructed and they nodded.

We slowly tip toed, "There! Get them!" I heard Yeonjun shout and we all started running.

TAEHYUNG POV

I reached the area where the bodies where, the cars where on fire and firefighters where blowing it out with water hoses, the ambulance taking out the dead people out of the cars, the land having holes. 

I looked the dead bodies, poor people, they didn't deserve this type of death, I wish I could tell the others just to throw the bombs only on her car, but unfortunately she survived while this innocent people who got blinded by her orders had to die. 

I will never forgive her! I will kill you with my own hands, I will give you pain each pain indicating each person, the more you hurt people the more painful your death will be.

I then went to the location where Jimin, Soobin, Yeonjun and the others where.

To be continued...

-

Please Vote and Comment

-

Author.