56 : Sweetheart

" Breathe in"I heard Piku's voice

" Breathe in"
I heard Piku's voice

I sucked a big breath in

" Breathe out "
I heard Ritz's voice

I exhaled a huge breath out.

" Yeah. Just like that. "
Avi said

" You are doing great, Mimi. "
Viki said

I closed my eyes and nodded.

I was on the verge of hyperventilation, to say the very least. And they were sitting beside me on my bed, trying to bring my erratic breathing back to normal.

It is finally Sunday.

Every day till today was passing in a way that's extremely hard to explain.
Sometimes it seemed like the day was over in a blink of an eye and sometimes it felt like every second was longer than an era.

And added to that was the torture caused by the memory of last Wednesday.
Whenever I was reminded of the turn of events that night, I died in a million ways. And somehow it strengthened my resolve of confessing my feelings to that dumb guy, since it's obvious that waiting isn't going to be fruitful in his case.

When I went to the University the next day, it was a task.

Why?
Why?
Why?

This is the only thing running in my brain throughout the entire day today.

I wasn't able to pay attention in a single lecture I attended today. I didn't make any notes. I didn't even realize when the lectures ended.

My entire focus is on the horrible truth that Haans and that demoness had done IT.
I don't even wanna give it a name, that's how scarred I feel.

" Hey Ahana "

I whipped my head to the right in shock.
" Hey "
I said after some seconds and shook my head.

" So..... You finally realized someone else's presence beside you. "
Zayn said while walking beside me.

I nodded while looking down.

" Do you wanna get some coffee? "
He asked

I shook my head and looked at him
" I'm gonna go. "