02

Flashbacks continues.....

Taekook were now 7 months old... Both were laying next to each other in jeon mansion.... Today was sunday that means kims and jeons get together day.... Every Sunday both couple along with their kids stay together in any of their house.... And today they were doing the same...

Tae was sleeping peacefully but kook was wide awake.. He was trying to sit which he did after so many struggles... He looked around him with his doe eyes but the parents were busy laughing at some jokes.... He crawled a little and started at other baby's bum.... As Tae was sleeping with his stomach on mattress....

Being the curious toddler and a brat... He poked his finger in that soft bum.... And giggled when his finger touched the soft flesh....

His giggles made his mother to look at him

His giggles made his mother to look at him... She chuckled and walked to pick him...

"You little naughty kook" She said picking him and in response he whinned loudly... Guess he was liking the view more than being lifted by his mother....

She just chuckled at took him with her joining others....

****
1 year old taekook...

Both were sitting on inside kim mansion living room surrounded by toys... Aeri was also present there watching TV... And taking care of both.... Ji eun was making some snacks for them....

Kook held the couch leg and start to try standing with its help... After falling for several times... He finally made it... He stood up and started to walk with the support of couch... Aeri noticed it and sat on the floor a little far from him... And started to encourage him to walk near her...

"Come on my baby... You can do it... Come to aunt" She said fowarded her hands.... Kook stared at her before smiling widely showing his two bunny teeths... He than removed his one hand from couch trying to walk forward.... Ji eun who was coming back looked at her son trying to walk she immediately placed the tray which had snacks on the dining table....

And walked near aeri... Kook left the couch totally and took some steps slowly.... Aeri and ji eun were encouraging him which made Tae to look them... He also tried to stand... Ji eun noticed and started to encourage Tae too....

He also stood up and took some steps towards them holding couch with one hand.... "Yes.. My bear... Come.... Come to aunt" Ji eun said clapping her hands... Kook noticed that the other was trying to walk too... And he stopped on his track.... Tae took small steps towards them... Kook was standing there as if he was waiting for Tae to reach till him...

When both were standing side by side... Kook also took slow unsteady steps... Both mothers were calling them while clapping hands...

Both were giggling thinking they are doing something great.... But kook's leg stumbled on his own iron man doll and he fell on the floor... Tae who was going to take another step stumbled over kook's leg and fall on kook....