12

Double update.......

Taekook along with their hyung's walked inside the amusement park....where Ami and Jimin dragged their partners to go on different rides and namjin went to have ice cream first as Jin wanted that.....

Taekook were roaming around trying to see what they can do when kook stopped ...tae looked at him and raised his eyebrows when he saw kook looking at something with wide smile....

He also looked at the direction but didn't understood what was making kook so happy....so he thought to ask him....

"Why are you staring there"tae asked ....

"See that crown....it looks so pretty and you know it will look the prettiest when my love will wear it"kook said looking at tae who rolled his eyes....

'is it necessary to bring his love in everything ' tae thought and kook mentally chuckled seeing the Expression of his cupcake.....

"Ok "tae said but looked at kook with wide eyes when he dragged him to the place where the crown was....

"Uncle how can I get this"kook asked pointing at the crown....

"You have to hit 10 balloons to win that"uncle said pointing at a round spinning thing where many balloons were attached....kook nodded and asked for the pin draggers (I guess...I hope you understood what I want to say).....

Tae stood there with a pissed face....no he wasn't going to stand here and see his crush or more like the person whom he loves get something for a person whom he(kook) love ....even if he knew he isn't the person.....

But he was forced to stand here by none other than kook....as he said tae is his lucky charm.....and tae wanted to bang kook's head on the same table where the gifts were placed....

Like seriously if he is your lucky charm....than why the hell are you in love with someone else.....he flinched when he heard kook's loud cheers....

Oh kook won the crown as he saw kook was taking that from the shopkeeper.....

"See it looks so good"kook said and was about to put it on tae's head but tae slapped his hand away .....

"Why are you putting it on my head"tae asked and started to walk....

"Just wanted to see if it's fits you perfectly"kook said following him....

"And why you wanted to know if it fits me or not"tae asked with a raised eyebrow....

"Because my love is same height and weight as you...so I was making sure it won't be small or big for him"kook said....

"Him?"tae asked with a surprised face....

"Yeah...him what you thought I love some girl or what"kook asked and tae shrugged...

"i thought it's a girl when you said that your love is very pretty"tae said making kook chuckle....

"Oh about that....my love is the prettiest person in this whole universe....aaahhh you can't even imagine how beautiful and cute he is..... you know some times I just want to make him sit in front of me and admire him for the rest of my life"kook said and almost laughed when he saw tae mumbling something....

He guess younger is either cursing him or his lover which is tae himself.....he stopped and took out his phone when heard a ding ....he smiled and looked at tae who was looking at him with confused face.....

"Let's go...."kook said and held his hand ....

"Where...."tae asked....

"To meet my love cupcake"kook said as it was obvious....well it was ....