Chapter 3 - Rabbit Hole Goes Deep

Sorry for the wait, I'm just gonna play around with the wiring style this chapter, so please tell me if you prefer the older styler over this. 

Italics is thoughts btw.  

Enjoy.

a

3rd POV

Inside Rumi's House...

"So your were separated lover's around 2 years ago?" Gojo queried 

Y/N muffled his answer as he was currently smothered between Rumi's arms and had some large water balloons on his head. Both of them were sitting on the couch while Gojo was pacing in front of them trying to understand why the hard headed person was fawning over a guy like this. 

"Yep~ I was on patrol and saved him from crazy crab monster, from the moment I saw him I knew were meant for reach other." She lied as her hold on Y/N tightened. 

"2 years ago? He would have been 16" Gojo asked with a hint of disapproval, she was a 28 now but a 10 year gap was certainly unorthodox.  

"I'm from Japan, its fine there" she rebutted, tightening her hold once again (much to Y/N frustration) 

During this time Y/N had been unsuccessfully attempting to free himself from his confine, a seemingly impossible task but he had to get out. And he finally got his chance. He used his free hand to pull on her ears, something he found out during there many 'mating' sessions. 

He proceeded to yank the shit out of her ear causing her to release a loud moan giving him the chance to escape her grasp. Y/N then hopped behind Gojo much to Miruko's anger. 

"Y/N-baby~ get back here now!" she shouted clearly angry 

"No you crazy bitch, Gojo you've got to find someone else this bitch is crazy"

"Okay now I'm confused, I thought you were lovers?"

"Of cour-...

"No! We never were, this is what really happened"

Flashback...

[August 3rd 2043]

A somewhat younger looking Y/N and Rafa were walking the streets of Musutafu looking for a pet store as it happened to be Rafa's birthday. 

*panda noises* 

"I was sure it's here somewhere, I distinctly heard someone say something about crab food SO~ it has to be a pet store" Y/N reason 

Rafa: .______.

"Oh don't give me that look, your the one who wanted "a feast" not me, anyways it should be this wa-"

He was interrupted some dude crashing into him, then another, and another. A large crowd of people were running away from a large crab monster...

 A large crowd of people were running away from a large crab monster