Chapter 6 - Tour de Union

Thanks for 1k reads <3...

[February 20th 2045]

Following the week since Y/N's interesting entrance exam, which has granted a place into Union Academy, he was given new passports, and I.D, courtesy of Professor Ozpin, making him an official citizen of Union Island. In Y/N's mind he was thankful to be able to finally have a 'proper' home and not some lone dumpster.

As the weeks ran by, he was given a tour of the school grounds and had some fascinating  experiences. 

...

Izuku was given the daring task of showing Y/N around before the start of the school semester. He was hesitant to do this considering his previous encounter with Y/N, but Y/N let it slide, for now. They began their tour in the School's Support Department, where Y/N meet one an intriguing individual.

"So you'll make me a baby?"

"Exactly, I'm the greatest baby maker you'll fine, anytime, any place!"

"...Cool, Izuku I think it's time to go" he whispered the last part worriedly.

"She means inventions, she calls her inventions babies, isn't that right Hatsume?"

[MEI 'BABY-MAKER' HATSUME]

"...Oh right...anyways! I saw you eviscerated a Sentinel!"

"Uh.." 

"I was nearby when I heard the rumbling of Mock City Delta, Mr Gojo told be about it afterwards"

Hatsume raise both her arms onto Y/N shoulders. 

"Also I noticed you didn't have any support gear, with that raw power and my inventive know-how we'd be unstoppable"

"...No..."

Hatsume shrugged in defeat 

"Eh thought so, just close up after me would you Mizuku, I have to go to the pet store no..."

Y/N eyes widened at her words. 

"It's Izuku, Izuku Midoriya"

"Right, sorry not great with names"

Y/N interrupted. 

"Pet store? Like a place for pet items?"

"(-_- )That is what a pet store is, what pet do you have?"

"Well he's more like a friend but I have a red panda, and let me guess, you've got a...dog?"

"Nope, rabbit!"