Part 9

"Welcome to Volterra, my dear friends and guests." Aro greets the family and two wolves. The king's eyes look immediately to their mate finding her asleep. "Everything alright?"

"She is just sleeping. She may look older but she is still only three years old. She needs her sleep or else you will have one grumpy queen to handle." Alice explains.

"Ah, of course, Follow us. Your rooms are all ready and are in the same wing as us and the queen." Aro explains leading the two wolves and two vampire parents through the castle.

"This place is amazing," Leah comments looking at the architecture.

"Thank you. It has been built millenniums ago and still stands to this day." Marcus states feeling pride in the castle.

Marcus smirks and gestures to Jane to speak with Leah. For some reason, the small blonde-haired child did not feel the bond linked between the wolf and her. Jane looks at Leah and finally feels it. The wolf is her mate.

"This is your room, Alice and Jasper. Leah is it?" The wolf nods and Caius nods pointing to the next door on the left. "This is your room and Jane will help you unpack."

Caius doesn't need Marcus' powers to know Jane found her mate. His great observation skills picked up on the gesture Marcus gave Jane. The wolf looks at her alpha and he nods smiling. Leah walks in and Jane follows. They will surely be unpacking alright.

"Jacob this is the room that is linked through a door to our mate's room since you she is your imprint." Aro gestures to the brown wooden door beside another one before the hallway opens up in a circular room where three doors face each other. "These three doors lead to me and my brother's chambers. Knock if you need anything."

"Thank you, Aro." The kings open the queen's door and the five of them enter. It is homey just like Sapphire's room in the Cullens residence.

 It is homey just like Sapphire's room in the Cullens residence