Bonus Scene 4: A few months later

♦ ♢ ♦ Kaitlyn ♦ ♢ ♦

So... updates.

It's been a crazy few months leading up to graduation and the whole prom incident.

School had been more difficult, as we came back to school in January after new years, which Xavier started off with a bang.

Pun intended.

I'd sent my application to Harvard around this time too. And it was a long wait, but mid May, I got accepted, just like Xavier did.

Sebastian and Luna didn't get accepted into the same universities, which made me realize how lucky Xav and I are, that we get to be together like this, while they try long distance.

It is eternally sad watching them look at each other with such longing to be together. But they said they'd meet as regularly as possible.

That has to count for something, right?

I mean... the guy is head over heels. Luna is too possessive of him. You can't separate the two just from distance alone.

We hope.

Carter and Talia in the end, got together together. They both decided to take gap years to travel and get work experience. They both wanted to pursue economics, so to them it made sense. The guy walks around Talia like she's his queen. And I'm happy for them for figuring it all out.

Our school won second place in the tournament for hockey nationals, and Xavier's skill was appreciated by more than one manager and recruiter, that's for sure.

But not just all that. I've watched Xavier tentatively move toward his dad, and Joshua has been amazing in giving him space, and has been as understanding as possible. I'm proud of the two of them.

They aren't perfect.

Xavier is still reserved when it comes to his father, but it's progress.

Right now, are summer holidays before we're all off to university. Carter and Talia, Seb and Luna as well as Xavier and I are spending time together at Sebastian's beach house, not far from Xavier's. That's how they'd originally met. It's only the beginning of the two month break, and I'm so excited.

I've come out with Xavier for buying some bikinis. And oh boy, was he excited.

"How can we help you today?" The saleswoman greets Xav and I.

"I'm looking for some bikinis," I say. "Any special requests?" I smirk at Xavier, remembering the last time we were in this situation.

He smirks back, his hand on my ass, squeezing. "I'd never control what you wore, baby. But if I had to choose, I'd like to show you off to the world."

I chuckle and get led into the section of revealing bikinis. I choose and try them on, on my own and then come out to buy five pieces.

"No try on haul for me," he pouts like a puppy as we pay.

"I don't think you'd be able to control yourself, so I'll give you one at the house," I smile slyly and his eyes flare up in desire.

Back at the house, we go to our room, and as I'd promised, I give him a try on haul.

"Fuck," he chokes as he looks at me trying the first one on.

"You like?" I smirk, watching his eyes dilate.

"Turn around?" He tries to sound nonchalant, but I hear desire in there.

I give him a slow 360 before I'm smiling and trying the next one on.