A Flashy Rise

There was a crying child in the distance.

I wonder who that child may be?

"Now now sweet y/n this is just a small scratch you'll be okay your tough as nails!"  A voice sounded off from the distance.

That sweet charming voice of a woman was so familiar to me. It was sweet like honey and made me feel comfortable and safe....

"Your mother is right you know you can do anything my little y/n" a strong raspy voice soon played after.

That was the voice of a man...I felt that same warm feeling when I heard it.....

Wait my name....y/n is my name. I open my eyes to see me as a girl with a scratch on her knee and my parents fixing it up telling me it was just a cool battle scar.

"Mom..Dad it's me." I tried to say but couldn't form the words.

"Alright sweet girl how about you go play with your friends while we fix up dinner okay?" My mother suggested with a small grin. "Okay Mom and Dad see you later!" I shouted running off to play with my friends.

Don't go.
That's when they died tell them to run!

The words were stuck in the back of my throat. I blink and when I open my eyes again the scenery changes and there she is....young me screaming at the horrid sight. I can't bare to look again. I was a Child I do not want to see that ever again. I turn around to avoid the sight when I saw my parents.

"My sweet y/n what did you tell yourself that day?" My mother asked.

"I promised I will become a slayer to prevent this to happening to other kids like me." I said finally getting to words out.

"So then what are you doing here just laying around.....

....get up." My father said.
"What?" I replied lost in the moment
"You have to save your friend little one...." My mother stated...

"So get up!"

I Take in a gasp of air. I look around and find fire,smoke,and ash all around me. I'm not dead. I smiles relieved at that fact. I look around to see Tanjiro and Tengen fighting again. The demons aren't dead either.

I jump right into the action. With my will to win burning with a passionate flame.
"How nice of you to join us y/n! What a flashy entrance you made!" Tengen shouted in the midst of the battle.
"You know I wouldn't let you take all the credit Tengen!" I shouted throwing attacks left and right. Soon after Zenitsu joined us and we fought off Daki.

Attacks from each side was thrown left and right. I was aching all over and felt like I might just drop dead but that was the last thing on my mind. Suddenly I let my guard down for a fraction of a second and thought it was over when the sash was stopped by a jagged blade. My eyes widened as I turned around and found Inoske. I wish I had the time to embrace him and thank god he's alive but I just threw him a smirk.
"Are you ready to kick some ass pretty boy?" I asked readying my swords.
"You know it dumbass!" he shouted and charged.

After a while of playing Defence we finally had the winning plan down. Zenitsu charged through the middle area as fast as he could while Inoske and I played defence. He finally hit the speed to start a year in her sash.

"What do you think you are doing brat!" Daki shouted in an Panic.
"NOW!" Zenitsu shouted as Inoske and I gained speed and charged striking the area he was in tearing the sash in her neck more. Tanjiro and Tengen were also half way through the neck.

Mother...Father I just need a little more strength to win...please for my new family and the only one I have right now.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!"
Everyone was screaming at the top of there lungs and when all the noise went away I looked to see that we did it. We won. I looked like walking corps and I felt my vision get blurry. I feel my stomach to see that there is a gash from the sickle demons scythe. It is poison. I will probably die now. That's when I remembered the Inoske was hit too.
"Shit..! I mumbled looking for Inoske.
"INOSKE!!! INO-*cough*KE!!" I shouted with all I had left in me. I heard a cough and I found him laying on the floor.

"Hey Ino-*cough*-me are you alright." I said frantically dropping to my knees.
"Hey dumbass.." he muttered with a smirk.
"Hey look at me it going to be alright-" I said coughing up more blood and falling right beside him. He couldn't talk much but he took my hand an his eyes held concern for me.
"Look if we -cough- die here I want you to-" he started until I cut him off.
"Hey don't say that we are going to be ok-" I said coughing more and feeling worse then moments before.
"Just shut it! If we die here-cough- I wanted to say that....I love you." He said pressing his lips to my bloodied knuckles and flossing his eyes.
"I love you too Inoske." I said returning the
Intimate Gesture and feeling a hot tear role down my cheek. I felt the light grow dim. I am glad he felt the same so if I were to die here atleast I would die with someone I cherish.

HOLY MOLY THE EMOTION IS REALLY GETTING TO ME HERE. Sorry for the dramatics y'all! With that dramatic stuff taken care of there will be cliff real soon too... Also sadly I think this means I might end this book soon 😭. I am so thankful to all the people who read this I really hope you all enjoyed this story!- a/n

(1013 words)