Home town mission

" INTRODUCING.....THE BEST COUPLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD....Y/N AND INOSKE!!" Pretty boy shouted through the butterfly estate with me slung over his shoulder.
"Looks like someone is excited to let everyone know." I said ruffling his hair and giggling a bit.
"YOU BET YOUR ASS I AM! LET'S GO!!" He responded running down the hallway of the estate.
"It's so early Inoske can't you keep it down...."
"Listen here you stupid boar I can barely keep my eyes open so shut your mouth.." our two comrades mumbled.
"Hehe sorry you two......" I said giving them a closed eyes smile and a wave.
"Hold on a second..." Zenitsu said rubbing his eyes seeing if he was seeing things.
"No way he actually did it....way to go Inoske congrats you two!" Tanjiro says with enthusiasm for his friend.
" I didn't think it actually would work...NO FAIR HOW DID A DISGUSTING MUD PUDDLE BOAR BOY LIKE YOU END UP WITH A GODESS LIKE HER!" Zenitsu shouted.
"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY YOU COWARD SON OF A-" I cut Inoske off by kissing his cheek.
"Relax Inoske you know I love you." I said getting off his shoulders and into the kitchen.
"Man I am starvinggg!" I Said stretching my arms above my head. I Look back and Inoske was frozen in shock and a little pink in the face. I smirk and laugh.
"If you don't hurry up I'm going to eat all the food pretty boy!" I shouted dashing to the table. He snaps out of it smirking too.
"We'll see about that pretty girl!" He says chasing after me. Breakfast hasn't tasted that good in a while.

-Time skip to when your fully healed-

I stumble down a bit. I was panting and my arms were a bit shaky. Training for the whole day really got to me but I felt so much more stronger.
"Hey are you ok y/n?!" Inoske said running up to me because he noticed my weird behavior.
"Oh don't worry Inoske I think I'm just done for the day!" I said patting him on the back to reassure him I'm okay while I try to get my breathing back under control.
"Well if you say so, I think I'm done too; I'm pretty hungry!" Inoske said in response.
"Yeah let's head inside." I said while we walked in.

"KAAAKKAAAKKAAA" my crow suddenly was headed towards me.
"INOSKE HASHIBIRA AND Y/N L/N HAVE A NEW MISSION IN RED REGION VALLEY KAAA, LEAVE TOMORROW AT SUN RISE KAA!!" The bird crowed handing me this information for the mission.

I froze and my eyes widened, my breath hitched and I started to cold sweat.
"Hey what's wrong?!" Inoske said in a panic. I put my hand on his shoulder to assure him I'm alright.
"I'm ok....we just have to go back to my home land that's all.." I said snapping back.
"I'll tell you more during dinner let head in!" I said grabbing his hand and leading him inside.

-Time skip to when y'all are clean and eating dinner together-

"So basically... the Red Region Valley is where I was born...my parents as you know were killed by demons." I said with rice in my mouth, I swallowed it and continued.
" but they were also very important people there. They were a huge part of the leaders association there. They call my home town the Red Region Valley because most of the people there hold grudges for life against those they don't trust and traitors. When you are born in the Red Region Valley the rule is your not allowed to leave without permission...but then my parents were killed. They blamed me for not alerting someone even though I was just as clueless as they were, not to mention I was also just a child." I clench my utensils and push back some of the tears threatening to spill from my eyes.
" the house you stayed in with me after final selection wasn't actual my house... it was just empty and I was borrowing it.." I admitted.
"If I were to go back there again as a normal citizen I would be executed...but since they are known to have always respect the demon slayer corps they can't kill me...but oh boy will they give me hell.." I said finishing off the story.

"Wow...I don't know what to say y/n..." Inoske said swallowing his food, looking down feeling bad for me. I push back my tears and nudge his shoulder.
"Hey no need to be sad!! That place is old news to me I don't care. And besides I have you now!" I said with a smile.
"Let's head to bed! We have a big day ahead of us!" I said clearing our plates.

"Aww man I don't want to sleep apart.." Inoske said pouting like a little baby.
"Don't worry pretty boy when we get to the Red Region Valley we can sleep together!" I said caressing his cheek with my thumb and giving him a peck on the lips.
" I love you y/n!" Inoske said heading to his bed.
"I love you too Inoske!" I said waving as I closed my door and hopped into bed. I live there, staring at the ceiling. The Red Region Valley..... Deep breaths...I'll be ok.

I know this one is not to to exciting but we got to get some backstory in there somewhere! Next chapter will be more eventful! I love you guys!!! -author

(931 words)