74

next morning.

When Yao Bianliang woke up, he found that the whole world seemed to have changed.

#Anhua Chuan Marketing Rollover#

# Beautification prostitute. Is female occupation advisable#

#春warm Revlon, a good drama of conscience that has been neglected#

Discussions about Anhua Biography are overwhelming on the Internet. In addition, some netizens saw the relevant news, were found by Amway, and turned around to watch "Spring Revlon".

Some time ago, many netizens were advocating the biography of Anhua and pushing Chunnuan Revlon. Now, however, such remarks are almost impossible to find.

Looking around, the wind direction of public opinion has completely reversed. How many sailors Ansheng Entertainment bought before, how many backlashes it has now suffered.

"What the **** is going on..." Yao Bianliang looked at those comments and felt a little unbelievable.

This is not scientific. In her impression, until yesterday, the plot of Anhua Biography hadn't turned over.

Why did everything change when I woke up?

She didn't dare to hesitate, and immediately looked through the comments of netizens.

It turns out that the early plot of An Hua Chuan was not bad, but the problem mainly lies in the two episodes updated last night.

The heroine, as a subjugated princess, is a character who cares about the world and the common people.

And it's just such a person who has acted like a villain in the last two episodes. Not only does she look down on ordinary civilians, she even acquiesces that illiterate people are stupid and humble existences.

Netizens have ridiculed that "I am a prostitute and look down on other common people", and the heroine's personality is in jeopardy.

If it's just that the people set up collapsed, that's all.

There are also some extremely outrageous plots in Anhua's biography.

For example, the hostess wants to help her sister escape the fate of picking up guests, so she asks the other party not to learn musical instruments, so that no one will let her pick up guests.

If you want to ask, why doesn't the hostess need to pick up guests...

Of course, it's because she can play musical instruments, so she only needs to play music and doesn't need to pick up guests.

In this way, the problem arises.

Among the prostitutes, those who can play musical instruments don't need to pick up customers, and those who don't know how to play musical instruments don't need to pick up customers. So who is in charge of picking up customers in the brothel?

—Could it be the old bustard?

Yao Bianliang: "..."

These are all weird episodes.

There are still many bugs like this, how good the heroine is set in the early stage, how bad the character set is in the later stage.

It didn't take long for the heroine to change from a "subjugated princess with the world in her heart and bear the burden of humiliation" to a "scheming prostitute who looks down on lowly prostitutes and ordinary people and wants to get rich with sugar daddy".

Yao Bianliang thought that in order to make the script full of poisonous points, he had already written outrageous enough.

Unexpectedly, there are still people who can make up even more outrageous plots!