[18] dresses and suits

Y/N
The next morning me and Chaeri had decided to go out shopping for dresses - for a ball which we were not keen on going to but had no choice.

"Hm that one's too boring." I said to Chaeri as she changed out of the 4th dress, "how about this one?" I handed her a white, satin off the shoulder dress, it had a pleated ruffle and a slit on the left.

She took the dress from me while I waited for her to come out of the changing room. "What do you think?" She asked as she stepped out and words could not describe how gorgeous she looked.

"Oh my gosh. You look so fucking amazing! Jay's going to have a heart attack." I grinned at her brightly, " you going to keep that dress then?"

"I think I will." She replied back admiring herself in the mirror. "Now, we need to get a dress for you!"

"I've already tried on too many and haven't found anything, maybe I'll just wear something from home?" I suggested.

"No!" Chaeri glared at me, "you are not wearing something from home, wait let me change out of this dress." She went into the changing room and quickly changed, she handed the dress to the assistant and went on to look for a dress.

I followed behind her as she inspected every dress and mumbled a few things, "this one's too short, and this one's way too long long for you - practically a blanket."

"I'm not that short!" I protested.

"This one's perfect!" She handed me an off the shoulder white dress, it was lightly ballooned with several pleats

"Quickly try it on!" She ushered me into the changing room. I changed and came out.

Chaeri clapped her hands excitedly, "you look perfect!"

"My arms are going to be freezing!"

"Shush. With beauty comes pain." Chaeri answered back quickly and I couldn't disagree with her. I changed out of the dress and handed it to the assistant.

"We'll be taking both of these dresses please."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Me and Chaeri arrived home an hour later after eating lunch. Knock. Knock. We turned our head to the door in confusion as to who was knocking so aggressively.

Chaeri took a frying pan with her as she approached the door - just in case. She opened the door with the frying pan in the air ready to attack.

"WHO"—

"Aah" she stopped herself as soon as she realised who it was.

"Ni-ki!" She questioned in confusion, "what are you doing here? And why are you dressed like that. He was dressed in a full black suit and black shoes.

"Wait." He paused, "we're you going to hit me with a frying pan?" He seemed offended.

"N-no, whatever, why are you here?"

"Oh yeah I nearly forgot, y/n you need to come to our house, it's Jungwon."

We arrived at their house and we were all standing outside Jungwon's door which was locked because he wasn't letting anyone in. Jake and Jay had explained to me that he hasn't been drinking blood for a while now which caused him to pass out while they were trying on their suits - hence why they were all decked in black suits.

"I have a question?" I asked frustratedly.

"Go on." Jake encouraged, "we'll try to answer everything we can." He seems slightly excited, though I wasn't sure he would be excited after hearing my question."

"Can I kill him!" I asked without any hesitation, everyone looked at me with horror except Ni-ki.

"No." He replied bluntly.

"Why?"

"Because, he's immortal." He said as he rolled his eyes, how could I even forget that.

"That means I can kill him more than once!" I stood up, ready to open the door while everyone looked at me with worry, the lock unlocked and I stepped into Jungwon's room.

"Wait Y/N don't"— I could hear Jay's voice before the door was slammed shut, I felt a hand wrap around my wrist and pulled me, pinning me against the wall. It all happened to fast.

"You.... want... to.... kill.... me?" Jungwon asked in slow breaths that were hitting against my skin, his dark hair was disheveled covering his eyebrows and his skin was pale.

Fuck. I can't kill him when he looks this good.

"Yes I do." I paused, "unless you take my blood."

_________________________________
A/N:
immense biting next ahsjskwowowkwk I'm kidding.... or am i mwahahaha.
🍓eat a strawberry.

Pictures for their outfits :

Chaeri :

Y/N: