2) I'm a victim too

(A/N: Short update for all my lovely readers. I've seen a lot of you have taken an interest in this story. That's why I decided to update today as a thank you. And I wanted to make it a two-short but I think it will be a little long to say a two-short. My exam's gonna start on 09 March and I don't know where to start. I'm so stressed recently so I won't be able to update anytime soon like I thought I would. I hope you enjoy this chapter.)

Jimin woke up in an unfamiliar massive bed, feeling intense pain in his lower back

Jimin woke up in an unfamiliar massive bed, feeling intense pain in his lower back. He wasn't thoroughly recovered from his previous accident on the stairs and now his stupid self decided to aid an alpha on his rut. 

Great.

He tried to get up but the pain was unbearable. So, he seated there for a while to get used to the pain. He skims at the clock hanging on the wall on his right side and he regrets it.

"Shit, I fall asleep!"

He wanted to leave as soon as they finished intercourse, however, that wasn't the case.

The omega was overly exhausted from all the work he had to do while handling yesterday night's event that he was knocked out when he reached his climax.

Jimin was grateful at least it was four in the morning and the alpha beside him was still in his deep slumber. The omega was positive that he won't be waking up for the next two to three hours. 

Somehow, he manages to get himself into the bathroom for a quick shower as he just wants to rinse off all the dry sweat, slick, and cum on his body.

After finishing his shower, he wrapped himself in a fluffy white towel before exiting the bathroom.

Jimin found his torn shirt and pants on the floor along with the alpha's equally torn clothes. He silently curses the alpha for being so aggressive. Now he can't wear them and he also can't get out in only a towel-wrapped body.

He pick his phone from his pants pocket and dialed a number. After a few minutes, the person on the other side answered the call.

"Hyung? Where are fuck are you? Are you okay? Why are you not answering my calls? Have you seen the time? It's fucking 4 am for God speak!"

"Whoa whoa, So many questions at once. Well, I'm fine but also not fine?"

"What do you mean you're fine but also not fine... Hyung are you in trouble? Tell me where are you. I'm coming to pick you up."

"Yeah, that's why I called. I'm sending you the location also bring some clothes to wear as the ones I wore before are torn."

"Hyung"

"Yeonie I promise I'll explain everything once I come back home. Just hurry up."

"Okay."

When the call ended he quickly sends a text to Liam as knew the beta was on his night shit and he was someone Jimin can trust.