11) Reunion of soulmates

Jimin feels the heat of a body next to him

Jimin feels the heat of a body next to him. He would be lying if he said he wasn't enjoying the warmth. It's nice to wake up next to your mate.

What Jimin meant is soon-to-be mate.

Jungkook is captivating, and there's no doubt about it. That's why he's the IT Boy of South Korea. But what Jimin is seeing in front of him is an angel.

'How can anyone look this ethereal while sleeping? Is this even possible?' Jimin thought.

"Take a picture it will last long," Jungkook moves before he opens his eyes. His hand finds Jimin's beneath his pillow and he threads their fingers together.

Jungkook chuckles as he sees Jimin's ears turn red. Jimin avoids his gaze and gently utters, "Good morning."

Jungkook lifts his other arm and brushes his thumb across Jimin's chubby cheek. "Good morning, Coco."

"Coco?" Jimin asks, eyes wide open. He's surprised that Jungkook will give him a nickname this fast. Well, it's still early in their relationship in his point of view.

"Cocoa-butter. It's your scent, isn't it? I like it. So, I believe it would be nice to call you Coco. You don't like it?" Jungkook fiddled with Jimin's hair, waiting for the omega's reply nervously.

Jimin thought this might be the sweetest thing anyone had ever said to him. A lot of people gave him nicknames but they didn't have any significant meaning behind them. It's the thought that his alpha liked his scent to the point of giving him a nickname. Getting praise for one's scent is a huge deal, especially to omegas.

It means Jungkook's feelings are genuine.

He knows people might think of him as stupid for forgiving Jungkook so easily. But what could he do? He couldn't bear to see the alpha in tears. Also after knowing the whole truth, he tried to understand Jungkook. It wasn't easy for Jungkook either.

Jimin wonders if he'll learn to trust him. After what he went through, he felt like that would never happen in the future.

But deep inside, he knows Jungkook won't disappoint him this time. He can see it in the alpha's eyes.

Because stupidly enough Jimin had fallen for Jungkook for the first time they met. It was a love at first sight for the omega and the feelings eventually grow more when Jungkook tries to court him.

Besides that, Jimin can't cut ties with Jungkook even if he wants to because of their unborn. So, he decided to give Jungkook a chance. He just hopes he doesn't have to regret his decision.

"I love it," Jimin said grinning as his eyes turned into a crescent moon.

Jungkook couldn't hold himself back as he leaned forward and pressed his lips on Jimin's eyes. They both stare at each other. Both of them want to stay in bed with each other but they have to.