2

colby brock wants to message you!
"holy shit." i say as evvie walks into my room. "what do i look crazy." she says fixing her hair. "uh yes you need to brush your hair. but that wasn't about you." she acts hurt when she hears the first part and jumps on my bed."then what was it?" she asks looking at my phone in my hand. "one of nate's highschool best friends texted me" "uh i've been friends with you since like 8th grade summer and i don't remember nate having best friends." she says going into my bathroom and grabbing my brush to brush her hair. i heard a couple 'ow's' and 'fucks' from her. "yeah cause he was always at their houses never ours. but he definitely had friends" i say laughing i clicked on the message

colbybrock hey nora! remember me?
norahardy uh who is this 🤨?
colbybrock oh nora the same as freshman year.
norahardy duh how could i ever change

me and colby texted forever. i zoned out until evvie jumped on my bed. "dude. we have no food. so we should either go to the store or grubhub something." she says "let's go be productive and go to the store" i say getting up to go to the bathroom. i brush my hair and teeth then do my makeup. i usually don't do makeup to go to the grocery store but now that i learned colby lives in LA too i'm gonna do it in case i see him. i went to go get dressed and put on bootcut jeans. a white polo shirt that i cropped my black converse and a leather jacket. i walked over to my nightstand and grabbed rings a necklace and my bracelets. i walk into evvie a room and see her getting changed. "are we walking or driving?" i say "driving so we don't have to carry a lot." i walk out and grab my keys , phone , wallet and my bag. evvie walks out in mom jeans and a white tank top she grabs her air forces and puts them on. she walks over to the couch and grabs her pink sweater and puts it on. "let's go" she says walking out the door. she's in front of me skipping down the hallway so i video it. she reaches the elevator and waits for me. "hurry up slow poke" she says laughing. i walk a little bit faster and get into the elevator. i get a glimpse of these three guys that look super familiar before the door closes. we finally get downstairs and get into the car. i toss evvie the keys and get in the passenger seat. "do you want aux?" she asks "uhm yes" i say as i connect my phone to bluetooth. i put my playlist on shuffle and lana del rey starts playing we sing along and start driving.