37

liked by evelynL,colbybrock,avani and 672,882 others norahardy i missed my gf sm (psa for the people who don't know me and evvie aren't dating we r besties)

norahardy i missed my gf sm
(psa for the people who don't know me and evvie aren't dating we r besties)

fan31 they aren't dating cuz she's 100% dating colby
evelynL ugh i missed u sm
katrinastuart y'all r the cutest
colbybrock she legit jumped on you in the car
fan81 ok but the fact colby nor nora is denying @fan31 comment
fan72 ok so it's either their actually dating or nora and colby are dating.

-

"do you want to tell them? it's your choice babe." colby says "i mean hell yeah sure let's do it" i say as colby pulls out his camera and starts it "wassup guys it's colby and if y'all can't tell by the title...we have to tell you guys something." he says looking at me and looking back at the camera. "so little miss nora here actually wanted to do this. she wanted to address all the comments and things on her instagram posts. so you CANNOT hate on her" i give them a little thumbs up "should we say it together?" "sure" "ok 3..2..1" "me and colby are dating" i look at him "why didn't you say it" we made eye contact and he starts laughing. "i wanted you to say it on your own" he said smiling at me. i shake my head and look at the camera "he's a bitch sometimes " i whisper and he acts shocked at what i said. "i heard that" "oh yeah what did i say?" "colby eats dick sometimes" "WHAT?" nate said walking into our room "man colby i knew you your gay that's why i let you date my sister to make you finally realize you were gay" me and colby turn our heads towards nate. "nate get out" i say "one we are filming two i am not gay" he says as nate closes the door. we both look at each other and laugh. "ok guys that's all we wanted to say. remember don't hate on nora cause i love her very much." i start to blush "oh guys like and subscribe" i said "bye!" colby said turning off the camera "i'll edit that later for now let's lay down." he says laying down and opening his arms. i lay down in his arms and we start talking. "we should go to an arcade" i say. i grab my phone has colby digs his head into my neck. "hey guys. we should go into a arcade" i say scratching colby's head "is colby in your...boobs?" evvie asked "no his head is in my neck" "ohh" "guys what do y'all want?" nate said as he joined "do want to go to an arcade?" "yes." nate said immediately. "ok get dressed tell sam and kat evvie your coming too" i said hanging up. "babe get up we have to get ready." "no" "yes,we can go take cute pictures and post them on the internet and let everyone see we are super happy" "ugh only cause i love you." he said getting up. i grabbed a black tight shirt and some jeans. i change into them and do my hair and make up then put on my converse. colby comes up to me and grabbing my waist. i wrap my arms around his neck. our foreheads our touching. "i think your really pretty" "i think your really handsome" i say smiling colby starts smiling too. "i love your smile." i say "yours is better" he says making me laugh. we start kissing until nate comes in "oh my god why does this always happen" nate says rolling his eyes. me and colby look over "there's a thing called knocking nate." i said "well your my sister so i don't knock." "what if i was butt naked?" "then i'd leave" "ok so leave" "no because we need to leave." "ok so let's leave" i say colby let's go of me and starts walking in front of me. "babe you have a nice ass." i say smacking his ass "HEY! that was my ass" he says covering his butt. we got into the car and i'm on colby's lap since we are only taking one car. on the way we sing our hearts out. once we got to the arcade we drank and played games. super fun.