Starting of a New journey (part 1)

Tulsipur Railway Station :

Bondita sat on the compartment while Anirudh checked if their baggages were kept properly. Bondita peeped from the window to see few glimps of Kaka and Bihari for the last time. Kaka was trying his best not to shed any tears while Bihari was weeping his eyes out. Bondita's heart shattered seeing them like this. She smiled while trying to hide her pain from them. Kaka noticed and smiled back while trying to hide his inner emotion. He went near the compartment window.

Kaka : Sab andar thik thak haina?

Anirudh turned after hearing his Kaka's voice and rushed torwards the window.

Anirudh : Ji kaka...Sab thik hain.

Kaka : Accha....

Kaka replied in a broken tone which sank Anirudh's heart. Even he doesnt want to leave Kaka and his Family like that but he has no other choice. He has to do it for the sake of Bondita. Even though Bondita is going to a school in Tulsipur but in Kolkata she will be able to Study at Girls schools and Collges and will get better facilities. He doesn’t want to hamper Bondita's studies at any cost. He is ready to do any sacrifice for that. But he cant see his kaka like this any longer either. Bondita also cant see her Kaka sasurji like this. So she and Anirudh decide to do something.

Anirudh : Hum har chutti main Tulsipur ayenge, Haina Bondita?

Bondita : Haan! Khas kar kar Durga puja ke wakt ake bohut maja karenge!

They said with enthusiam hoping it will bring smile on Kaka's face but Kaka just gave a fake vauge smile in return. Bihari whom was weeping softly all this time now started crying loudly. Anirudh and Bondita then somehow comforted him. Suddenly, the train started going slowly. Kaka whom was looking down looked up and saw his Nephew and Daughter in law leaving. His feet started pacing with the train.

Kaka : Anirudh, Waha jatehi telephone kardena! Khana peena thik se karna, bahu! Bahu, acche se padhai karna! Anirudh, bahu ko zyada dabau na dena padhai leke!

Anirudh nods while trying to control his tears and faking a smile. Bondita was trying her best not to cry. Kakas pace gets a bit slower as he thinks.

Kaka : Aur haan Bahu!

Bondita : Ji kaka sasurji?

Kaka : Barrister babu banke puri tarha wapis aana!

Kaka says a smile curves on his lips. Bondita and Anirudh smile to as they wave fairwell to Kaka and Bihari. Kaka and Bihari also waves back as the train leaves their sight and their vision got blurry from the unwanted tears.