story one, marriage gone wrong part 3

Warnings: selfshipping, OC x characters, major character death, swears, extreem weirdness, multiple writing styles.
Noa= -stabby_bean-
Olivia= spookyhaloween125
Emma = emmafenna
Walter/walnut= friend who isnt on Wattpad.

(first part writen by emmafenna)

After the huge explosion, and there were even more decepticons, THEY WERE RUINING EMMA'S WEDDING!!!. In the main time, Olivia ate the whole cake and she survived for some reason a whole Damm explosion. Levi was trying to fight the decepticons, but that didn't work. There was only one option. We have to escape and call the autobots to make them alert that they were here. That's what noa said. But nobody heard that because Emma was still crying, and olivia was still eating, levi was still fighting... andddd walter was just walter. Noa has to find a way to tell them that it wasn't an option to fight them. She thought for a minute. She put her phone in her bag pocket and then climbed on a big old closet. She also found a speaker and connected to her phone. Then she went to Spotify and put the rumbling on what immediately got Emma's and Levi's attention.

Also the the magic goblin dwarf listened, but that was because the cake was now gone. Walter was a walnut again, so he didn't really help us. Noa shouted, "we need to get out of the Walmart building!" She then we start to make an escape plan.

(this part was writen by spookyhaloween125)

after the huge explosion people were screaming crying not knowing what to do , so the daring noa said in a calm yet half i will fuck you all tone that they should get outside "GET THE FUCK OUTSIDE NOW!" after that more of the guests started running for a exit to get out of the Walmart. meanwhile Emma is trying to get Walter out of his shell and get outside , but that was not working so Olivia stept in and picked up the tiny walnoot that Walter is and threw him at the exit doors ,luckly the doors were open if not he would probably dead . It was only the three girls left in the store Emma noa and Olivia , 'okay get outside the place is gona blow any minute' they all thought . Emma was the first to start bolting towards the door and she almost made it until the walls collapsed and thourly trapping all of them ...