story one mariage gone wrong part 5

(this part was writen by emmafenna

"No i didn't" Optimus said, "Of course I brought them, you idiot!" Optimus said sarcastic. Then they started to... dance?! Oh, wait.. they're fighting. But the blue streaker was missing? They ignored that problem, but not even 5 minutes later, he came walking in with some Macdonalds food. It was very quiet, and everyone stopped fighting and looked at Blue streaker eating a big Mac for some reason.

Meanwhile, walter was a walnut, and it looked like everyone forgot about him because the magic dwarf goblin and the ghost transformer were slapping a door to escape the Walmart. Emma was sitting in a corner watching Hallo aus berlin because she was too lazy to help them to make a way out of Walmart. Levi was still looking for Emma, but he found a dirty spot on a table, so he had to clean it, of course.

Finally, the magic dwarf goblin and the ghost transformer made a way out.
"We can leave!!" Shouted olivia the magic dwarf goblin. Everyone started to run to the hole to get out. Levi came in his beautiful slaying cleaning outfit that he somehow found in Walmart.

The autobots and the decepticons were still fighting. But somehow, Bumblebee and soundwave were drinking tea in the back of Walmart, like it was the most normal thing to do.

Back with Emma, levi, olivia and noa. "Ummm, what are we gonna do now, we're in the middle of Ohio?!" Said noa. "We can steal that car," said olivia, pointing at a huge ass pink Toyota with eyelashes. Everyone starts to run to the Toyota. "Umm, who is going to drive?" Said noa. Everyone stared at Emma even though she didn't have a drive license because levi was too short, just like olivia. Noa just couldn't drive, so yeah.

Emma started to drive like some crazy drunk maniac. Everyone was holding each other because Emma's driving skills weren't great.

It was like 2 in the night, and everyone was almost dying of hunger, so we stopped at a Macdonald. "Wait a minute, where is that weird brat that is a walnut?" Said levi while drinking his tea. "Shit.." said everyone except levi, who was drinking his tea.

Back at Walmart.
Walter turned back at his human form. And started to look for his friends and levi. The autobots just left because they got bored slapping each other. So the decepticons decided to shop. Walter walked up to Magnetron. "Yo bro, you know where my friends are?" He said. "You mean those idiots that had a wedding at Walmart?" He said. "Yeah, those!" He said happy because that means that they might still be here. "Oh, they left," Magnetron said to Walter. "Wait, they forgot about me?" Walter said, crying. "Yes, but no worries, you can join us.!" Magnetron, while doing a happy dance. "Yess!!, of course I will join you!" Walter said.

So Walter joined the decepticons.