Chapter Three

You stayed away from Jenna and Emma the following day on set. You didn't talk to anyone because, in all honesty, you didn't want to. On top of that, you were hungover, so you spent the majority of the day close to Joy. She devised a more effective means of communication since she recognized that you didn't want to converse. She drew on some scrap paper using a pen. Oh, the gratitude you felt for having a friend like Joy.

R u okay? The note said.

Kinda you wrote back.

Did something happen last night when you stayed to help clean up? Joy wrote.

Jenna kissed me and Emma walked in and then I left. you write back.

That's gotta be awkward , you can tell me about it later we don't have 2 talk about it rn. She writes and gives you a sympathetic smile.

Luckily for you, you didn't have many scenes with either Jenna or Emma, but when you did, you didn't stick around and chat after the shot was finished as you typically would; instead, you hid in the break room. Jenna was completely loosing it, Unless you were filming a scene together, you wouldn't even look at her, and even then, you would conceal your gaze so she couldn't see how you actually felt. She wanted to speak with you but was pressed for time. Since she was the main character of the show, she appeared in 90% of the scenes, meaning that you weren't among those people with whom she interacted.

She would find a method to talk to you later, possibly convincing you to visit her trailer. Perhaps cook something to lessen the awkwardness.

Jenna had been thinking about you all day. She was so smitten with you that she kept repeating to herself, "My woman, my woman, my woman," to keep herself sane. Emma didn't help matters either, sadly. Her eyes were glistening with pain as she gave Jenna strange looks. She would need a few days to recover from the tiny heartache.

Later....

Assuming that you would be hungry because she sure was, Jenna makes some quesadillas and guacamole in her trailer. She quickly texts you in the hopes that you will accept.

Jenna: Hey can you come to my trailer, I wanna talk

You: yea

You feared that Jenna would bring up the other night. Did she decide on ending the connection with you? Has she decided on Emma? You were terribly worried. As you got to Jenna's trailer, the door was slightly open. Just as Jenna was placing the meal on the table, you gently knocked and then entered. You utter "Hi." She says, quietly grinning, "Hello." You softly take a seat and chew on the inside of your cheeks nervously. While sitting down, Jenna adds, "I made some quesadillas and guacamole, thought you might be hungry." You respond, "Thank you."

Jenna noticed your peculiar behavior. Your body hunched in an uneasy manner, your jaw was tense, and your eyes were down. You were uneasy. She could usually detect how you were feeling by spending a lot of time reading you from a distance. She rests her hand on your knee and squeezes it. "It's just me,"she continues, "so there's no need for you to feel anxious" "What did you want to talk about?" You query her.

"About what happened , I wanted you to know that Emma is not upset with you in any way, so don't worry. It makes sense why she doesn't like me so much right now." Jenna tells you while fumbling with the tortilla chip in her palm, "I like you very much, that's what I want you to know, but I don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything because of what happened." You exhale with relief as your anxiety has lessened.

You smirk and remark, "Well, you already know how I feel about you," while biting into a quesadilla. Jenna giggles, "Yes, I remember your drunken monologue."

Your and Jenna's attention is drawn by three sharp knocks. "Jenna, you're on in three," yelled the director. "Alright, got it," says Jenna in return. Jenna rapidly completed her meal while you sat down and dashed off to get what she needed for the set. You grab her wrist and bring her in toward you before she could leave the trailer. You smirk, "I believe you've forgotten something." Jenna flushed a little at this. She was a little taken aback by your flirting as well because you don't usually apply pressure on her in that way.

Jenna brushes her lips against yours, hoping it won't continue too long or she'll be late, but secretly hoping it will. She tried to pull away, but you drew her back in while biting her lip, and then you let her go. She had two heartbeats when she exited the trailer. One between her thighs and one in her chest, but now wasn't the time or place to get riled up; she would take care of business later, you can bet.

For Jenna, the scenes seem to fly by in a flurry because she couldn't stop thinking about you and how you made her core swell with arousal and her stomach tighten. There was only one way to fix it—actually two—you were one of them, but you weren't in sight right now, so she went to the restroom instead. Her tolerance for this sexual frustration appeared to be very low. Ordinarily she wouldn't even consider touching herself at work, much less in a public restroom, but you were so heavily on her mind and she couldn't concentrate on her work due to the heat developing between her legs and her fantasy, so this was her only option.

Jenna made the rookie mistake of forgetting to lock the door because her mind was too preoccupied with thoughts of you and how you would taste and feel against her. A pleasant moan of relief was let out as she slid her hand into her underwear and stroked herself. She continued in this manner with a steady rhythm until the door opened to reveal Emma.

Temptation at it's peak.....