Chapter 18

"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes" -1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Kaylee's POV

  Today was the day me and Ash gets married. I was sitting in the makeup chair while the make up artists does my make up. "God I am nervous" I told them. "When it is time you won't be nervous, take it from me" she showed me her ring finger. "I didn't know you were married"
     "Got married 2 years ago, I still love him like when we first met" she started doing my make up again.
     "God you look beautiful" I looked through the mirror at Alyssa. I was trying in my dress. It was a plain white mermaid styled dress. "I should ask the person who did your for my wedding" Nathan proposed to Alyssa 2 months before Ash proposed to me. "I will give her a call for you" I stepped down from the box I was standing on.
     "Let me" she grabbed my heels and bent down and helped me put them on. "Who is going to walk you down the isle" she said. "His dad, he wanted someone to walk down the isle with" we both laughed.
     Me and Ash's dad were behind the doors. "Are you ready" we turned to look at each other. "As ready as I ever will be" we looked back when we heard the doors open. I looked through all of the people all the way to Ash. We started walking towards him. I saw a tear rolled down his face. He wiped it.
     When we got there ash's father let go of my hand and walked to the last empty seat. He extended his hand and I took it. I walked in front of him. "Y'all ready" we nodded our head without taking our eyes off each other.
     "In the sight of god and these witnesses, I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss" Ash grabbed my waist and kissed me. I heard faint applauses. He unhooked his lips form mine. He grabbed my hand and we walked back down the isle.
     "I can't believe y'all got married before us" Nathan said to us. "You know I have to do everything before you" Ash said. We all laughed. I heard kids running up behind me. I turned around and picked up Lily.
     I was about to take off my dress but Ash stopped me. "I would like to take it off of you" I turned around and kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Did you put the kids to bed" I said. "You know I did" he picked me up the best he could and laid me on the bed.
I pulled his jacket off and unbuttoned his shirt. He went down from my lips all the way to my boobs and started kissing and sucking the right one. I moaned. I ran my hands down his body and undid his pants.
I took them off along with his underwear. He also ran his hands down my body and took off my underwear so that we were both naked.
Without saying anything he put his dick in my entrance. I moaned louder. He unhooked his lips from my boobs and started grinding into me faster. "Our first time having sex while married" I said.
"It's always the best" after he said that we both came at the same time. "Shit, we forgot a condom" he said and laid down beside me. "That's not a bad thing" I wrapped my arms around his waist. A few minutes later we fell asleep.

Ash's POV

It has been a month since me and Kaylee got married. We were in the living room watching tv. "I am thinking about quitting being a teacher" I looked at her. "Really" I said.
"I wanted to tell you first, so I could get your thoughts on it"
"It's your decision, I will except what you do no matter what" she grabbed my hand. We looked back at the tv.
While we was in the middle of watching it Kaylee quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. I quickly moved Luke and walked to her. "Are you ok" I walked to her and moved her hair. "Yea" she moved back from the toilet. "How long have you been throwing up"
"About a week, I don't know what it is" don't tell me. "Have you took a pregnancy test yet"
"Why would I take one" she said. "You might be pregnant, this happened with Samantha"
I was sitting on the bed waiting for Kaylee to leave the bathroom. We went and bought a pregnancy test. She was now in the bathroom peeing on it. I was about to get up and check on her but she walked out the bathroom.
She looked away at the pregnancy test and looked at me crying. "What happened"
She handed me the test. She was pregnant. I Wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. "I am scared" she said. "It ok to be scared"
"Do you want to keep the child" she said. "Only if you want to, it's your body not mine and if you do decision to keep it then I am ok with that" she stood there not saying anything for a while.
She looked at me. "I want to keep it" I pecked her on the lips. "Then we keep it" I sat her down on the bed. I sat beside her. "When you have it, we will be ready"
"I hope it is a girl" she looked up at me. "Why would you name her" she thought for a second. "Samantha" I hugged her again. "I love that name"
"So we can remember her"