chapter 35

Author's POV.

Abhimaan is grinning from ear to ear. Finally after lots of hurdles, rituals of his marriage started. There was Mehndi in the morning.  He himself wants to come but due to some reason couldn't come. 

But finally his heart is at peace. When he is with his Jaan. Though there was a small curtain between this is where Haldi rasm is going to start.

 Though there was a small curtain between this is where Haldi rasm is going to start

( Please imagine curtain between them. I couldn't find picture with Curtain between. *Big pout😽*)

On the other hand, Advika is also very happy. Finally there is no problem. Everything is shortened. They are finally happy with each other. 

First ladies from Rathore started their ceremony. Amrutadevi was the first one who put Haldi on him. Then his chotimaa. All the while he was happy. But when Kajal came, his smile dropped. But doesn't want to create any scene so he let her put Haldi. 

He thought no one noticed but Advika did. She always knew there was a problem between them but now she thought she needed to know. She is determined to know what is the problem between them.

" I know Maan there is something that always makes you sad when she is around but don't worry now that I am in your life no one will be able to make you sad and I will make sure of it."

As if he listened to what she was thinking , he looked at her. She gave him a full blown smile. Which makes him smile also. After kajal Arav and Arya did the rituel. Everyone puts a small amount in Haldi as they don't know how he will react. Also they didn't want to face his anger in marriage.

But Devang couldn't tolerate this. He thought what is the use of this Rasam if you can't have a little fun? So he went near him and spoke slowly that only he can listen,

" I know Hukum that you don't like all these fun things. But for now let us enjoy ourselves. You can even punish me for what I am going to do. But please after marriage. Also give half punishment to Vidhyut bhai"

His words make Abhimaan confused. But before he can understand why he means Devang takes haldi in both of his Hands and color his whole face with Haldi. And shouted,

" Sorry Hukum." 

Before he could say anything, someone poured a whole bucket of yellow water on him. He looked back and there was Vidhyut standing with Smirk in his face. He  showed his tongue to him. 

Everyone started laughing. But of course one glare from him and they Stopped. But there was someone who didn't care about his glare  continued laughing at him. He mouthed her, 

" I will see you later."

Her laughing section also comes to an end with this line and everyone becomes silent. But his attention diverted when Sid spoke, 

" Ohh come on BIL you are no fun."

And laugh again. So everyone laughed at him. 

Then Suhani spoke,