chapter 53

Author's POV.

Advika reached the market to bring Ansh. Meera saw her and smiled,

" Sorry Advi for distributing you. But you know I can't take him to the hospital with me. He is a kid. "

" I know Bhabhi. I understand. Also it's not good to take kids to hospital without any problem. He may catch some diseases. Also why are you taking tension? I will take care of him. Also I will get some time with him. Hena baby "

She said the last thing while looking at Ansh. Who gets happy as he finally will get some time with his buu. Where his competitor won't be. He opened his arms so that Advika could take him. And Advika took him happily.

" Ok baby don't trouble ,buu. Ok"

" I  good boy. No trouble buu. Only love."

He said and kissed Advika's cheek. Also for fun he bites it. She glare and him and said,

" Baby this is not done. I love you so much and you are biting me."

" I lobe you. But cheek soft like ice cream."

He said and giggled. Advika bid bye to Meera and sat inside the car with Ansh. when she sat in the car that time  she felt something was wrong. But she  ignored it as Ansh asked for the phone to watch cartoons. She gave him a phone. Somehow she felt hot and asked to increase the temperature of AC.  Driver did as she was told. After sometime she felt her head heavy. Same time Ansh also started crying as he is also feeling the same.

Because Ansh was crying she didn't realize that the car took the wrong turn and she started calming him.

Coincidentally Kajal who was coming from the Mandir which was in the same way as the market saw the car that took a wrong turn. She felt wrong and asked his driver to take the same turn and asked him to follow Advika's car with some distance.

She decided to call Advika to know the matter. Inside the car Advika and Ansh start feeling dizzy. Advika's phone was on silent so the driver didn't realize that someone called Advika. But before losing consciousness Ansh swiped the green side and kajal was able to hear what was going on.

Driver who thought that Advika and Ansh was unconscious so he called someone and said,

" I have done what you have asked. But there is a problem : she is not all alone. There is some kid with him."

Kajal who thought that her intuition was right. There is something wrong. She didn't keep her call on hold but didn't cut it. And asked his driver to give phone. She called Abhimaan but as usual he didn't pick also She was confused as to who is the kid and then she realized that it may be Ansh.

She is now more frightened now. Yes she has done a lot wrong with Abhimaan. But now she is regretting it. But of course nobody trusts her. But this time she doesn't want to make any mistakes. She took a deep breath and decided to save Advika by hook or crook.

She doesn't want to do this for herself. As now she doesn't want something for herself, not even for the forgiveness of his son. She just wants to save the last hope and love of his life.

After trying a lot, Abhimaan didn't pick her call. He knows that this number is Kajal's driver, that's why he didn't pick the call. So having no option she called Arav.

" Kay hua Rajesh uncle?" Arav asked, thinking that it's his badi maa's driver.

" Arav, it's me. Give the phone to Hukum and tell him Advika is in trouble. "

He ran to Abhimaan and gave him a phone. First he refused to take the phone knowing kajal was on call.

" Bhai it's about Bhabhi"