Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

With a bang, Chen Nianqin's head seemed to be exploded by thunder!

She has been reborn, why is it so difficult to defeat Chen Siyu?

...

It wasn't until everyone in the courtyard fell asleep and there was silence in the middle of the night that someone knocked on the door: "Xiao Ang, open the door!"

Chen Xuanang was clever: "The old man is here."

Chen Siyu was also clever, she remembered It was mentioned in the book that the old man was an old eunuch, and his voice really sounded like a duck.

Sit up and laugh, and opened the door, Chen Siyu said: "It's the middle of the night, why don't you come in person, uncle, and make someone call out, we'll go to your place if we need anything.

" Very agile, which proves that the old man is not very old.

Moreover, Chen Siyu had read in the book that eunuchs would smell of bad urine, but this old man did not.

She was a little puzzled, and as soon as he pulled the stool, he sat down, and took it off at his waist, and pulled out the cigarette bag.

Chen Xuan'ang was obviously trained by him. As soon as he stretched out his hand, he immediately leaned forward, bent his knees, helped him light the fire, and filled the cigarette pot.

Old Maotou Erlang cocked his legs and tilted his mouth, and he slapped it.

There is no tea at home, but there is water. It turned out that there was a dirty cup in the corner. Chen Siyu washed it and never used it. Now he was going to use that cup to pour a glass of water for Lao Maotou, and then threw it away.

But when she saw her younger brother bending over and kneeling in front of the old man, she moved the cup away.

She is a disabled person, so she pities all the disabled people in this world and is willing to treat them better.

But she died early in the morning. In the era when the people were the masters of the country, her younger brother was coerced and huddled in a stuffy boiler room. He was treated as a little eunuch by such a dead eunuch, and he was at his beck and call. No wonder Xuan Ang would be so hate him.

Grabbing the rolling pin, Chen Siyu wanted to smash the dead eunuch's head to pieces!

Lao Maotou sounded like a male duck: "I heard that you steamed the most delicious steamed stuffed bun in the city today."

Chen Xuanang looked at his sister, saw her gritted her teeth, and knew that she was unwilling to give it, so he said, "I've already eaten it." "

The old man coughed heavily: "This is what you said, you should respect me well in the future?"

Filial piety?

The rolling pin didn't hurt, so Chen Siyu replaced it with tongs. She had to show respect to this dead old eunuch.

The old eunuch said again: "The devils came in 1937, and the Hu family master hid with his sons. Only Hu Yin was lost to watch the house. She was the one with the door guard on our back, otherwise she would have died." This is showing off

. He once showed kindness to Xuan Ang's mother. Chen Siyu clenched the rolling pin tightly, and sneered

: "Then you are the number one good uncle in Beicheng."

The family sent food and drink to save her life." The old man said again.

Chen Siyu gritted his teeth, and smiled, "Then you two are really crouching dragons and phoenixes, good mothers and good uncles." The