Chapter 101-106

Chapter 101

It's the first time, and it's all green and raw, and they can only fight blitzkrieg.

And Leng Jun was indeed educated by the leader, he did enough homework, he actually wore a condom, and knew to take safety measures.

The pain that Chen Siyu was worried about, and the part of reciting quotations that he was afraid of being embarrassed to death did not happen.

Although there was discomfort, but because it was too fast, it was not unbearable. As for the legendary pre-battle quotations, he didn't memorize them either.

It's time for dinner, and there are a lot of beef and mutton in the frontier. In order to entertain the song and dance troupe, the farm slaughtered a sheep today, and then chopped it into pieces and stewed it. The mutton in the frontier is delicious enough. The sound of the two young men snorting and drinking soup could be clearly heard.

Chen Siyu heard that as long as gay men finish their work, they will enter the time of sages. No matter how despicable, hateful or dirty a person is, during this time, he will have no desires and desires, just like a saint.

She's not a saint, she's hungry, she's getting up and eating.

But she was just getting ready, and Leng Jun suddenly hugged her: "It didn't hurt just now."

"Well, it didn't hurt!" Chen Siyu said.

Leng Jun breathed a sigh of relief, and said in a low voice, "Lie down with me for a while, just for a while."

Chen Siyu suddenly thought of a question, so he lay back and asked in a low voice, "Did you make a mistake?"

Leng Jun was startled suddenly, She was really surprised, and her hairs stood on end: "Well, did it hurt you?"

Chen Siyu said in a low voice: "I heard that other people can recite quotations."

She heard Li Qian and Hu Jie discussing it quietly. Minister Kim once conveyed instructions to the leadership that the revolutionary struggle should not be forgotten in bed, so husband and wife have to talk about slogans first. People don't talk to unmarried people, so Chen Siyu doesn't know if this is true. want to know.

This was the first time Chen Siyu felt disgusted when he saw Leng Yan, he gritted his teeth: "Formalism!"

Co-author, he also thinks that is formalism?

Chen Siyu continued to ask: "Director Qin never told you to memorize the quotations."

He gritted his teeth again grimly, his face turned from red to green, and his tone was decadent: "I told you."

The ten unsolved mysteries were finally solved. There is such a thing.

Chen Siyu almost laughed until he was on the spot, and asked with a suppressed smile, "You don't memorize the quotations, so you're not afraid that I'll report you?" He gasped coldly, lowered his head, and

looked at his girlfriend with two distinct black and white eyes, oh no, it's already It's his wife, lover, lover, it's so nice. He said softly: "No."

"Why do you conclude that I can't?" Chen Siyu pestered, and asked again.

Leng Jun lowered his head and kissed his girlfriend, still murmured: "No."

He is not stupid, from the beginning he competed with Maugham, and then he competed with Feng Hui and Feng Zhu, choreographed new dances, and went abroad. Francie, dancing "The Butterfly Lovers", everything she does runs counter to formalism.