Period Cramp

Sèx is one of the best way to get rid of period cramp

Author's POV

Laying down on the bed while rubbing your bottom part of your belly trying to massage it, you keep on rubbing it while feeling the pain of your period cramp.

You stood up from the bed and walked out of the room, entering the living room only to find your boyfriend on the couch playing.

Walking towards him and sit on his lap as he gladly welcome you in his arms while still continuing his game, wrapping your arms around his neck and started kissing his tattooed neck, his arms that is covered with tattoos run to the back of your head stoking your hair gently while you continue giving him some wet kisses.

He put the controller down after the first match is done, he grabbed the cigarette on his side and put it inside his mouth, he inhale while the cigarette is still in his mouth and exhale it making the smoke coming from his mouth released and let out a moan "ahh-hmm fuck baby, are you trying to mark me as your property" he said while letting out a deep chuckles.

You stop by your action and get up from his lap, he look at you while you're standing Infront of him and attempt to grab your hand but you avoided his hand by putting your hand behind you, you sigh and turn around ready to walk away but he quickly stood up and grabbed your arms making you look at him.

"What's wrong now, huh?" He said with him deep and husky voice while taking the cigarette in his mouth and take it out to blow the smoke, he hide his face on your neck and give you kisses as we was about to kiss you on your lips you turn your head to the other side letting him know that you're not liking it.

He let out a sigh and stood up right Infront of you "okay what's the matter now huh?!" He raised his voice a little as you already pissed him off, you didn't say a word and just look at the cigarette in between his two fingers, he followed your glance and immediately know what's the matter.

"Ohw come on!! You know it's my little addiction right" he said while grabbing your face in his both huge hand, he kissed you but you did responded so he pulled away and sigh, "you know it hate it right, you can die early because of that?" You said before walking away and entered the bedroom door leaving him all alone.

He let out a sigh and put the cigarette taking the last sip of the minty taste of it before throwing it to the garbage beside the couch, he takes the controller and started playing again, after a few minutes passed by his addiction in cigarette is attacking him again so he grabbed the package of cigarette to light up one but the packet is already empty, he let out a groan and put his hand on his head letting out a sigh.

He stood up and grabbed his key in the table to buy some when he suddenly notice the stain on light color pants, he look closely and finally realized it's from you after you sit on his lap, he sigh as a smirk grow on his lips, his addiction in cigarette might be too much but believe it or not his addiction fucking you while you're on your period will always be his favorite.

He get it, he really did after realizing what you're doing earlier like kissing his neck while sitting on his lap is one of your move asking him to help you out and take your period cramps way, he likes it when you beg him to help you and take it away and you didn't ask him out just now because you're mad seeing him using cigarette again after you keep telling him to stop as it's bad for his health.

Opening the bedroom door and entered, he look around the room trying to find your present but he didn't succeed, he lay down on the bed and placed his right tattooed hand on his forehead, closing his eyes while sighing trying to take a rest when he suddenly heard the bathroom shower turning on.

He smiled and get up, started taking his clothes off and unbuttoning his pants pulling it down along with his boxer, he slowly open the bathroom door and entered while he's fully naked.

Seeing you naked Infront of him while your back is facing him is enough for him to get hard and needy, running his hand on his member and started stroking it while walking towards you licking his bottom lips.

While you're taking a nice shower a strong tattooed arms wrapped around your tiny waist as his lips is already on your neck sucking that canvas and beginning to paint it with his beautiful marks.

"Hmmm Koo koo~" you let out a soft moan while playing with his hair while he's standing behind you, his left hand run down to your clit rubbing it smoothly making you weak on your knees wanting to just sit down on the cold floor while feeling the pleasure him hand is giving.

"You didn't beg daddy today princess, does that mean you can already handle your period cramp without daddy's help?" He whispered to your ear while you're slowly shaking your head "N-no daddy I need your help please help me out" you beg making the smirk on his lips grow wider.

"Daddy wants you to beg more" he said while before pinning you on the wall while still back facing him "and daddy wanted you to start now."

"Ahhh daddy please~, daddy fuck me please make me feel good with that huge dick of yours please daddy help me out~" hearing those dirty talks coming out of your mouth make him proud of how you wanted him to be inside you already, he didn't take few minutes before he insert himself inside your butt hole and started thrusting making you let those loud moans out of your mouth.

He put his right hand around your waist while his left hand if holding your left legs making it easier for him to go in and out while you're moaning in pleasure.

"F-fuck daddy~ daddy daddy f-fuck~" you keep on moaning mess when he suddenly pulled out and turn you around, he direction started kissing you on the lips aggressively while inserting himself on your front hole and let you adjust in his size.

"D-daddy move" giving him the permission to move he didn't waste time and started thrusting inside you fast, deep and hard making sure you're enjoying and at the same time hitting your spot every thrusts he made. "Fuck baby you're still so fucking tight how can that be possible' he goes down to your neck placing more and more of his art on his beautiful canvas.

Grabbing his hair tightly while feeling the pleasure, you run your other hand down to his back hugging him but his one hard thrust makes you weak on your knees and so you grabbing his back tightly making your nails dig into his skin as you continue to moan for him.

"D-daddy I'm about to cum" throwing your head back and let his cock move in and out "cum to daddy then" he said and finally realized yourself to him while he did that same.

Rubbing the soap at the back of your body while he's standing behind you cleaning his woman after the rough round, you turned around and saw him, a smile appeared on your lips, you grabbed his tattooed arms and wrapped it to your body while both of your arms run around his neck pulling him into a passionate kiss.

"Tomorrow again daddy" you said biting your lips seductively making him pulled you into a deep kiss "before thinking about tomorrow what about you help daddy with his hard dick using your pretty mouth baby" he said with a huge smirk.