The Boy Pt2

The sounds of foot stepping becomes normal for you. Ever since that night when you tried to leave this house the noises coming from the wall continues. It's terrifying yes but you just couldn't do anything but just to bare with it.

Your eyes fell on the wall clock and find out that it's already 8 o'clock and it's time to put kookie to bed.

You walk towards the doll that is sitting on the sofa and pick it up. You then turn around and unplug the tv before making your way upstairs.

As you entered his room you slowly put him down in his bed, you walk away from him and stood up Infront of the closet trying to find his night wear clothe.

Once you found it you came towards him again before undressing him and dress him up with his night wear suit. A small smile appeared in your lips while you're laying the doll down on his bed and cover him with the blanket. Leaving a kiss on his forehead and said farewell to him.

You slowly close your eyes after closing the bedroom door behind you. A sigh left your mouth, you're so exhausted, all though taking care of a doll is just easy job, maintaining the huge house looking like a castle clean is a lot of work.

You can't do it on your own. They surly need to get another maid but that's exactly what they don't want. They only want you here alone in this house while taking care of a doll that they called "their son".

It's so weird but what can you say. The money they're paying you is no joke and because of that you just had to bare with it.

As you took a step forward you heard the step coming from the wall as well. You tried to ignore it and went to your room but before you could even open the door and step forward you heard a running footsteps coming from the wall as if it's making it's way towards you. But when you look around you found no one and the steps fades away.

You're under the shower. You just let your body under the water while you're laying on the tub. It's such a long day and you surly need a calm and peaceful bath to finally call it a day.

While you're chillin. Someone slowly open the door avoid to make a sound. He walks in and saw your used clothes on the laundry basket. He smile under his thick glass mask and grab your und'rwear along with the dress that you just used. Sniffing on it while closing his eyes he couldn't help but to giggle silently.

His mind isn't completely matured. He couldn't even remember how his child's mind suddenly become perverted. Well there's only one answer. It's you. Definitely you.

While he's busy sniffing your undergarment and hugging your dress his eyes caught something shining on the sink and noticed that it's your neckless.

He knew how important it is for you cause he can sometimes see you kissing it. He quickly grabbed it and put it in his pocket. While he's about to leave he accidentally hit the cup where your toothbrush is placed on. You quickly open the curtain and saw your thing on the ground.

Getting up from the tub you came and pick it up before placing it again on the sink. You look around the bathroom and find no one but the bathroom door is open. While the droplets of the water is dripping from your b'day you walk out of the bathroom nked and look around your room but found no one so you just came back inside and closed the door.

Jungkook on the other side keep his eyes on you. Watching you all nked while he's hiding inside the closet that is Infront of the bathroom. He's sweating alot. All he could think about is doing nasty things on you.

You came out of the bathroom and started looking around the room trying to search for your neckless but it's no where to be found.

You're getting frustrated while letting out a annoyed groan. Jungkook just continue watching you and lick his lips seeing you only with white long sleeve and when you bed down you literally gave him the perfect view of your a's.