CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

*play song when you see 😏❤️‍🔥*
Keep in mind, you're girl has never and I mean NEVER written smut before so if it's cringe or you question yourself with "how?" "What?" idk what to tell you lol

SOPHIA

LORD it's me again, and I'm not just praying because this man could be taking me to where my murder could take place or-I got nothing. The past couple of minutes, I've been sitting here thinking about the carnival, especially the Ferris wheel I mean who, in this world would ever think I would be in a relationship about my other unsuccessful one.

Not me

But honestly Garrett-is different and good different I mean yeah he did try to kill me once with his car but other than that he's a really nice guy, he's a gentleman when he wants to, he watches Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, and Star Wars with me-I mean come on the man was written by a woman.

"Can you tell me where we're going?" I complain, for the hundredth time in the last hour. I've been playing with his ring on his hand that hasn't left my thigh since we left the carnival.

"I already told you, Angel it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you-" He says, as he rubs my thigh and locks our hands together. "But, I can tell you that we're going back to campus, so we can change" He says, as his thumb rubs the top of my hand.

"Is it someplace fancy?" I questioned

"Not, really no" He says, as he looks at me and back at the road

"Do I have to wear a dress?" I questioned, again as I lean my back against the window and place my legs over his lap, as his hand goes to lay on top of my legs.

"Only if you want to, Soph" He says, as he keeps driving while, keeping his hand on my legs and smiling at me

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, I brake it "I have a question"

Sophia, why don't you just up and go to sleep-I shake my thought away

"Mhm" He says.

"When did you, start having feelings for me?" I turn to look at him, his cheeks turn into a light pink as he puts his lips together

"The day I almost ran you over obviously" He says sarcastically, making me hit his shoulder as he winces from the contact.

"Okay, fine the third or fourth day we've met" He says, as he turns to look at me for a second before looking at the road again.

"Even though, I said I wanted to kill you?" I say, as I look down at my hands,and play with the ring I took from him.

He nods, "Even when you said you wanted to kill me" Garrett turns to look at me, and looks down at my hands to see his ring, I see a small smile before he turns into the parking lot of the school campus.

After we arrive, we make our way inside campus and walk towards the dorm building as Michael as Avery are leaving. As soon as, they see us they stop which causes us to stop as well and stare at each other, before Avery brakes the staring contest and runs towards me.

"OMG BABY! Save me, Michael is dragging me to a fancy dinner something about getting to know each other, and how I need to admit my undying love to him." Avery says, as she hides behind me, making me laugh