6 POV: Kyle

A/N
i'd like to apologise in advance

TWs, slurs, death, murder, described gore(?)

Kenny, Cartman, Stan and I walk back to the bus stop, ready to head back home. We had all exchanged numbers, and already I had been added to some strange "friendship group chat."

"Yeah Kinny, that's a good one," Cartman laughs, nudging Kennys shoulder, who joins in the giggling.

I continue to space out, lost in a train of thought.

Everyone's on edge due to Heidi's death. I'm hungry though, I usually eat once every few days. Tonight would be a time to feast.

I'll have to be careful. Maybe kill the human before I bite them, so they don't draw attraction by screaming or anything.

"KYLE!" Kenny yells next to my ear, making me flinch.

"WHAT?" I shout back louder, making the blonde scowl.

"I'm blocking you, asshole." He then says, flipping me off as he pulls out his phone.

I roll my eyes. It's normal for Kenny to pull such childish mannerisms, and treat them by "blocking my contact" as if I'd ever message him anyways.

"Fine, block me then." I respond, returning his gesture with a scowl.

We continued walking to the bus stop, making it on time to catch the bus back to our street.

We all take a seat in the back two rows - me next to Stan, and Kenny next to Cartman.

I sit in silence, my head resting uncomfortably on the window, watching the scenery pass by outside. Stan listens to music through his earphones, his eyes on the window too. I notice his occasional glances in my direction.

"What are you listening to?" I ask quite suddenly, catching the boys attention.

He takes out an earphone, smiling at me. "A song."

"Figured that much," I roll my eyes, making Stan giggle.

"It's called Trees, it's a good song."

I smile at him. "Oh, I've heard of it. You like midwest emo?"

"Yeah, I do actually." Stan grins back. "Wh-"

"God, you fags just never stop flirting." Cartman interrupts, kneeling on his own chair and looking over the back to face me and Stan, his elbows resting on the headboard of his seat.

"Fuck off, fatass." I snap back, glaring daggers at the fat boy.

Cartman just scoffs. "Whatever, stupid jew." he replies, sitting back normally to reengage conversation with Kenny.

Before I could turn back to Stan, the bus comes to a halt, the doors opening with a strained, oil-lacking noise of accompaniment.

"This is us," Kenny muffles, getting up from his seat.

I climb over Stan to the aisle, grinning at the boy in the poofball hat. "Bye Stan! I'll see you tomorrow." I tell him, waving goodbye enthusiastically.

He waves back, just as much enthusiasm. "Bye Kyle!!"

Kenny leads me off the bus, and we both watch it start up and head down the street, out of view.

"So. School, huh?" the blonde grins, walking me down the pavement.

"Shut up."

"I told you you'd like it, I said so!" he giggles, poking at my shoulder.

I turn to him, a scowl on my face. "I don't like your school, I just like that human."

"You like Stan?" Kenny raises an eyebrow.