32 . ❥︎

1 ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ | ꜰʀɪᴅᴀʏ 7:30 ᴘᴍ

ᴊᴀɪᴅᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

" I can't wait to see my baby playyy " pink opened the door for me.

" thank youu & which school he playing again? " I looked around my highschool which was packed.

Everybody was here for this basketball game, I wonder if king them here.. I think von on the basketball team too.

" girl west high they big ass rivals it's gon be super entertaining " she explained as we walked up to the ticket booth.

" welcome ladies it's 10 dollars to get in " this darkskin girl that sounded so fake proper greeted us.

We both payed for a ticket & pink got some candy & we walked into the gym, " I wonder if nana here.. " I looked around but it was lots of people.

" yeah she is, she posted a boomerang on her story with her location like 20 minutes ago. " pink opened her bag of gummy worms.

" oh ok & where we gon sit " I reapplied lip oil to my lips watching people walk by us.

" let's sit .. up there i see my cousin ximena up there " she looked at the top of the bleachers.

I followed her & we started walking up the bleacher stairs I felt so many people staring at us I wanted to turn around so bad.

We finally made it & her cousin was with three studs & three pretty brownskin girls.

I just sat by pink, " HEYY MENA " she reached over & grabbed her cousin's arm. " PINK PINK " she semi-yelled back reaching over with a big ass smile hugging her.

" should've told me you was coming i see how you do. " pink broke the hug rolling her eyes with a smile.

" girlll my bad these hoes really dragged me here because i was finna stay with my man " she looked over to her lil group making them laugh.

" always with yo man mm " pink made her laugh. " sholl is & who's this " she looked over at me.

" my bestfriend jaidahhhh " pink dragged , " heey " I looked back at her, she was real pretty.

" heyyy girlll nice to meet you finally , she always be like i miss jaidah everytime i see her " she smiled at me & pink pushed her softly.

The game finally started making us all look at the court. I see von & corteze.

I decided to take a video of them on snapchat.

We were watching the game for like a long ass time then it was half time & everybody got up.

So did we & pink went to the bathroom leaving me out in the open with her cousins it was straight I didn't feel left out or anything.

" can you take my pictures jaidah? " ximena handed me her phone & I nodded.