35 . ✵

ᴛᴡᴏ ᴅᴀʏꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ | 12:30 ᴘᴍ

ᴊᴀɪᴅᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

" so where we eating at? where boogie? " I walked along king as we went up to his black srt that was parked in the back of the school's parking lot.

" shit .. hibachi? and he with yo brother they doin sum outta town " he shrugged opening the door.

before I opened mines I got pushed out of the way , I moved my braids out of my face seeing it was kaiden.

" I was here first " I sucked my teeth watching him try to get in but I tried to force myself into the seat first.

" both of y'all get in the fucking back y'all actin like bad ass lil kids " king sucked his teeth reaching over slamming the passenger seat door locking it.

I looked at him rolling my eyes and got into the back seat with him.

" so what my man doing out of town?? where he at " I questioned king as he pulled off.

" chicago and you better ask him ion know if he want me to tell you "

" well I can't ask him if he won't text me back- man he killin folks shit just stfu " kaiden cut me off making my mouth drop.

" you stfu and jump out the car bitch " I mumbled & his eyes darted at me.

We started fighting in the backseat out of nowhere. I really was putting belt to ass.

Until I got stuck inbetween the floor of the car kaiden laid out on me, " get up i'm suffocating " I yelled being so serious.

He sucked his teeth staying down. " kaiden im sorry I won't hit you nomo never again " I was getting irritated as hell finna fuck around and cry.

King parked and got out the car & kaiden jumped up hitting me one more time getting out the car.

I got up slowly like a granny & facetimed boogie hoping he'd answer this time, called his ass 10 times before this attempt.

it connected and he was outside and it was loud, " melvin come back I need you " tears rolled down my face dramatically.

I tried to hold ts in but i'm still mad & wanna kill him but I can't.

He looked at his screen with a confused look & held the phone up to his mouth.

" what's wrong with you baby " He questioned putting his face back in the camera.