𝐱𝐯.

[ sexual content ]

ONCE THE TWO FEMALES, were In the back of Y/Ns car, Zora was immediately pushed down by the other woman, and she panicked for a short second before she realized who exactly it was that was pinning her down, so then she calmed down and silently invited the other female to do whatever she wanted to her. She loved how she stared down at her with hunger in her E/C eyes.

"What are you gonna do to me, Y/N...?" She breathlessly asked, her chest rising up and down while she didn't even bother trying to fight against the female she loved.

Smirking at the scared yet seductive tone in the dark haired woman's voice, Y/N then leaned herself back off of the girl and allowed her hands to run down the other girls body, "Shhh.. you'll see, baby...."

Zora didn't argue with the girl at all, all she did was lick on her bottom lip with her chest still moving up and down. Her body was getting so hot just by the woman's voice, and she stilled loved that.

Her eyes didn't move away from the other female not once. She watched her every move with her pussy pulsing in her underwear.

"You're so cute... If I could.. I'd fuck you all day long, baby..." Those words alone made Zoras pussy clench around absolutely nothing, and she wondered how Y/N was able to do this to her.

Lips parting with eyes growing bigger at the sight of the girl pushing her fingers down to the end of her shirt, she nodded aggressively and bucked her hips up against the woman that straddled her, "I want that so bad..."

"How bad do you want it, my love..." The word love immediately caught Zora's attention, and she felt her pussy throbbing already. She just wanted to rip her pants off right then and there.

"I want it so fucking bad..!! You don't understand, fuck..!" She grinded her pussy up against Y/Ns pants as she watched her lift her arms above her head, finally taking her own shirt off.

Y/N then pressed the palm of her hands against the sides of Zora's face before she gently kicked her feet out and let her pants move down against her soft legs, watching as Zora bit on her bottom lip.

"I just want your pussy in my mouth right now, shit..." Zora moaned out, pushing her slender fingers down to the side of Y/Ns pants before she began to help her slip them down with hot cheeks.

Her lips parted even wider once the other females pants were off completely, and her heart thumped and thumped in her body. She didn't know what Y/N was planning to do to her, but she knew that whatever it was, she would automatically love it.

Pushing her ass back down against Zora's clothes waist, Y/N slightly arched her back as she pushed her fingers up to her bra with a hum that sounded a bit like a moan.

Y/N tilted her head and grinded her own body down against the other woman's, her fingers still working up at the clips behind her back, "You wanna taste my pussy baby...?"

"Yes...! I want to taste it so bad!! I need it... I crave it..! I feel like I'm already dying for it, Y/N..!!" The blue eyed teen squeaked out, her pussy continuing to clench around the air that surrounded it.

"Ohhh.. you want it that bad, don't you...?" She smirked down at the woman once more before she finally undid her bra, letting her breasts finally spill out of them with a chuckled at Zora's flustered and lustful expression.

Gulping at the tone in the woman above hers voice, she nodded, not caring about the way her hair moved up and down against the seat, "I want it that bad, Y/N..."

Pushing her thumbs into the side of her underwear while she shimmied out of them loving the look of happiness growing all around Zora's features, she slightly raised her leg up and did the same to the other leg, finally taking her underwear off, "Why don't you put this pussy in your mouth and start making me feel good..?"