Chapter 28: Come back safely.

Iyana's POV
A few weeks later...

It's been a few weeks since that whole kissing situation and yeah i haven't been hearing the end of it like Nkosinathi predicted. Mam Zodwa always reminds me whenever she gets a chance to and I'm so over it. Just shoot me already so I don't have to deal with the harsh reality of my life.

Me and Nkosinathi have been...things have been akward between us. We don't fight anymore which is a good thing and neither of us have spoken about the kiss. I mean who would want to talk about it. We just shoved it under the rug and now we are dealing with the akwardness.

But I sense a bit of sexual tension between us. Or maybe I'm imagining things but I do sense it. Since that day I've been having some dirty thoughts and the amount of times I've had to control myself and remind myself that his my sister's fiance. I can not be imagining such dirty thoughts.

My subconscious keeps reminding me that his my husband so I have every right to but I say that's stupid. I cannot and i should stop. I wish I can block that kiss out of my mind cause at least i know I won't think about other things if I forget this whole kiss. "Earth to Iyana Dlamini." says Bokang. "Huh?" "Earth to you. You've been zoning out and I'm bored. Talk to me."

"Nothing." I say. "Not when you zone out every five minutes." she says. "Well it is nothing. I'm okay." My phone buzzes and i check who it is. It's a message from an unknown number.

Unknown number: You thought I would forget.
You are mine Iyana!😏 No dad of yours is going to stop me. His been trying for years and every time he was a step closer he missed me 🤭😂. His stupid to think that his guards will scare me🙄. Tell that husband of yours to stop driving you. It's annoying seeing you and him together.

My phone falls to the ground and i feel my heart rate pick up. Its okay, calm down. Just breathe. Breath in and out. "Iyana..." The voice sounds distant. "Iyana in and out. Do it with me." She puts her finger in front of me and she starts moving it slowly almost like she is hypnotizing me. "Breath love."

I start taking deep breaths slowly. "There you go. Continue doing that." I listen to what she's saying and my heart rate becomes steady and i feel like things are back to normal. "What's wrong?" "Water." She nods and stands up. She heads to the bar fridge and takes out a bottle of water and she hands it to me. I open the cap and start gulping it down.

The cold water cools me down and i feel like I can breathe again. "What's wrong?" she asks. "He sent me a text." I answer. She picks up the phone from the floor and she reads the text. Her face becomes pale and she hands me the phone. He sent another one.

Unknown number: You so dramatic with your panic attacks love😂. Let's thank your PA for helping you otherwise I would have asked my men to take you 😏.

I let out a piercing scream and Bokang covers her ears. His watching me. His here, his literally here. My hands start to shake and i try to clasp them together to control the shaking but I can't. "Iyana. Wait calm down love." "Ca..call Nkosinathi." I say. "Whose that?" "M.m..my husband." She nods.

She takes the phone and i tell her the password and she goes to contacts. She puts the phone near her ear and i hear her talking. I can't make out what she's saying. I stand up and pace around the room to try and control the shaking but it's not working. "Sit down uzowa." I shake my head no and i feel the tears come out. (you will fall.)