Part-14

15 years ago

A sweet little boy is crying and everyone try to coax him.suga at his school.

Mrs.kim- tae baby shhh.... please don't cry we will go on some other day

Baby tae- no eomma I want to go now... please...

Rm- baby see na it's raining outside...we will go later...

Tae- no hyung... I want to go now....
( Stubbornly)

Mrs.kim- baby please na...we will go.. let's Suga come then we go

Tae- no..no...no...I want to go now

Rm- tae mind your words...

Tae- no I said I want to go now...

Pov
Actually baby tae want to go to mall to buy his favourite tiger pluff toy but it's raining outside so Rm and Mrs Kim try to coax him but tae is not listening and now Rm is loosing his temper because from last 1 hr. This is going on. Mr.kim also came some time ago.
End

Rm-( Sternly)- tae I am telling you we are not going anywhere now

tae flinched and starts crying but not taken back

Tae- no I want to go...I want to go
( Continuously repeating and crying)

Mr.kim- ok tae we are going... now stop crying and get ready..go baby

Rm- but dad it's raining to much and Suga is also in school..

Mrs.kim- it's ok joonie we will also go with Suga and you later ok now we will go with tae..ok

Rm nooded half hearted. He is not getting good vibes god no why.The three of them leave.

After 2 hrs..

Rm phone rang

Rm- hello...

Person- hello...I am talking to Kim Namjoon.

Rm- yes...who are you

Person- Actually I am talking from xxx hospital your family met with an accident they are in very critical condition your father is taking his last breath he wants to meet you and your brother... come fast here..

Rm is completely numb after what he listen from the other side tears are rolling down flowly...he feels like somebody snatch the ground under his feet. What will he do now.. how he managed Suga...how he tell him that now they are orphan..but he has to be strong now for his brothers.

Hyung- a voice came from the door it's none other than Suga he just come there and found his Hyung crying

Rm- Su..Suga you..

Suga- hyung what happens why are you crying..is everything is ok

Rm somehow composed himself because this is not the time to get weak.

Rm- yoongi baby ... everything is ok

Suga- then why are you crying hyung...where is tae is he alright..

Listening tae name rm got angry but now it's priority is to handle the situation

Rm- Stop it... I want to tell you something... listen to me carefully and don't panic ok

Suga nooded like a obedient kid but as soon as he know everything he can't hold his tears back

Suga- hyu.. hyung.. please... let's go..there..I ...I want to meet them

Rm nooded and both reach hospital in 30 minutes and the site in front of them break them completely.
There mother's dead body is in front of them.

Suga- hyung what happens to mom ... please tell her to wake up..eomma please talk to me... please...I am sorry if I done anything wrong... please talk to me I will do everything you want please open your eyes ... please ( Suga crying badly)

Rm also crying just then doctor came there and tell him to meet his father.they both go there and see there father is attached with so many tubes and injection with oxygen mask.rm took Suga close to him

Rm- Da..dad..

Mr.kim- joon baby please don't cry you..have to stay strong...you have to take care of your brother and the.. whole company...you are ...our...last...hope....stay...... strong....I...am... always with...you...( He started taking deep breath)

Rm holing his hand

Rm- no dad please don't talk like this you..will be fine soon...( Crying)

Suddenly a beep sound came on the monitor neer his bed rm see that and a straight line is displayed there.

Rm- dad...no...no.. please...Dad...you can't... please...

Doctor came there and declare him dead. Rm starts crying now but in all this Suga is listening to everything dumb founded ..he show no emotion It seems like everything is snatch away from him.he is completely numb...

After sometime a nurse come there and tell that the kid is still breathing..he is fine ...yes his baby..is fine...all of them rush there.. accept rm

Seeing him Suga heart clenched but on the other hand somebody is angry because he is thinking that what happens is tae fault . If he listen to him and stop nothing will happen..

After 2-3 days tae got fine but something is changed now which he can't handle.

After that incident tae never listen baby from rm. Rm just talk to him when it's required to much or avoid him .
Suga get emotion less, ruthless to the world...he don't show his emotions to anyone but he can't stop loving his brothers.

Hello guys 👋😘 I hope you enjoyed this . I am sorry...I am a bit lazy to write the whole story in one but I promise I will write in the middle of chapter upcoming chapters to tell you what all happened.

Bye guys 😊

Vote & comments guys show your love and support please.❣️

Love you all 💕💗💜❤️