Doubt

Hello guys
It's me your Lazy author ....
Actually first I want to thank you all because I get a very good response on the previous chapter . I got 70 votes in just one day and I am so happy to see that you guys are loving my book .

But if I see towards comments it was still less though on last chapter I see some new peoples comments. I appreciate all of them who are commenting but still try to comment more like inline comments . I will appreciate it more.
You guys can trust me I read each & every comment of yours . You can see that I reply on every comment . I really enjoyed reading them. They give me so much motivation.

You can give me your suggestion their I will try to add them in my best way  and if not now then you will definitely get it done on some of my upcoming book. I ensure you your ideas and suggestions will not get waste. I will try my 100% to do it.

Question is

1. You want to see RM strict side to Suga

                          Or

2. You want to see Jin strict side to Suga .

If you want both than also tell me ....

Tell me fastly so that I can give you update fast. Because I already  an idea which you gonna like . Just tell me which one you want so I can add the scene .

Note - the suggestion  that are given to me I am already working on it . You will get them . Don't worry.

Comment fast

Stay healthy & happy 💗

~ Author