Chapter 90 cat cat x dog hook

Now moved to a small town, with a small amount of luggage and its owner, Ms. H.

The neighbors were very enthusiastic, and quickly helped them take care of the long-abandoned courtyard, so that they could have fun in the courtyard and shake off their fluffy golden retrievers.

I run around happily now, playing with butterflies that fly into the yard, showing off my long hair that looks better than the sun.

Poor Ms. H is busy working in the house, she is the one who is in charge of making money to support her family, and she needs to work hard to feed herself and her current belly.

After the little butterfly flew away, she was lying on the bluestone slab to bask in the sun, and she heard Ms. H muttering:

"It's time to grow a la carte in the small courtyard."

Wang Wang now and promised: [I will be optimistic about our vegetable field. ]

That's how they settled in the town.

Ms. H is a lazy human being, and she must take her out for a walk every day to prevent the owner from lying down at home and getting moldy.

On the way for a walk, I often meet friends who live nearby.

Sometimes it is Xiao Gao, a very thoughtful husky, her master is helpless to her, and Xiao Gao is very happy every time she sees the present, dragging her master all the way to run towards her.

[Sister, I haven't seen you for a long time! ]

What a wonderful fate, the two of them have known each other since they were little milk dogs, and they met again in this town not long ago.

Xiao Gao's dream is to run away from home and go on a trip, but Xiao Gao doesn't know the way very well, so the plan is forced to abort.

Sometimes it's Jiang Chao, a Labrador with smooth fur, affectionate and friendly, who can wag his tail into a propeller and say hello from a distance.

[Hello, today. ]

Jiang Chao is well-informed and often shares gossip with Jinchao. He admires a Siamese cat named Yulan. It is said that the other party once caught the face of a dog thief at night.

Jiang Chao proudly said: [She is super brave! ]

Today, I really want to meet the brave Yu Lan, but unfortunately Yu Lan is a ghost, and it is possible to appear on the street after dark, so I have to give up temporarily.

Sometimes, I will encounter the dream cat of all the cats in the town, a beautiful black cat who walks normally. Jiang Chao tells her that it is the big leader Lingyue.

Jiang Chao: [She beat the younger brother who was trying to usurp the throne out of town, which is really amazing. ]

The peaceful life was broken on a rainy day.

It was raining lightly outside, and now I am lying on the porch unhappy, hoping that the rain will stop soon, so that I can take Ms. H out for a walk.

She suddenly heard some noise, from the southwest corner of the yard fence.

Immediately raised his head this morning, he looked over there vigilantly.

A grape trellis was set up in the corner of the small courtyard. The large vines that climbed the trellis were covered with green leaves, and peanuts were planted under the grape vines.

There was a little thing hiding among the green peanut leaves.

She looked back at the room. Ms. H was taking a nap at this time. She tilted her head and thought about it, and decided to check it herself.