It'll Never Change Me and You 💟

Hello Readers 🙋🏻‍♀️

The previous story is about to hit it's target ... So , I thought why not to give a bonus on Today .. , So , I'm here with another Shorts and It only contain one part ...

Someone had requested me to write on Riya , that writer's track ; so , I've tried to do my best ... Now read and enjoy

(The track is framed just after that writer Riya's exit , Urmila's exit for the 2nd time , and Mirs G 's arrival i.e. after episode 687 )

So, let's start.......

Hassena was working on the files in her cabin , with Karishma , seated in front of her , doing the same ... The bakeiti trio were also doing their works silently,cursing Mira G in mind , who would be the snatcher of their jobs in the coming month .... Mira G was also inspecting all around the station and scanning through the files silently... Even Billu , also not in the mood to flirt with Mira G , so , he gathered around Badnaam's stall , siping that bakwas poisonous tea silently ..... Haseena was so much engrossed in her work that she couldn't sense the unusual silence .....

She kept her pens down , stretched her arms in order to give a break to her muscles and mind simultaneously ; and suddenly she shifted her gaze towards her right , through the door of her cabin , and witnessed one of the most unnatural scenario in front of her eyes .. CheeToshPa (the trio) were working silently , without any chitchatting !!!!

"Yah Khuda ! Ye to Kamal ho gaya " She thought and then shifted her gaze a little backward and saw the reason of this "Kamal" , that's Mira G's keen inspection around everywhere ...
Haseena smiled a little and then she shifted back her gaze to her cabin and saw in front of her ... Her "Bhadi huyi Bandook" , who was used to shout most of the time in the station even just a day before , especially on her "Urmi Version" (She chuckled inwardly) , how silent has she become for now , opss correction !!  from the time she had arrived today ; even she wasn't shifting her gaze from the files ... There's no Mira in her cabin .. then what should be the reason of this silence ???
"I should talk to her " Haseena thought , She cleared her throat and called  " Karishma Singh ...."

But there was no reply

" Karishmaa Singhhhh " this time , a bit louder

Still no reply

Now , Haseena is sure that something must be bothering Karishma , so , she keeps her hand on Karishma's and gently presses it "Karishma Singh , kaha khoyi huyi hain aap?"

Sensing a touch on her palm , Karishma jerks and lifts on her face " Jiii ... Maddam Sir .. Kuch kaha aapne ? "

"Kabse awaz dey rahe hain aapko .. kaha khoyi huyi thi aap ? Pareshani hain kuch ?" Haseena asks so softly and genuinely

"Na..nahi ..nahi ...Maddam Sir..." She starts fumbling but composes herself " nahi Maddam sir , koyi pareshani nahi hain ... aapko aisa kyun laga ? Wo to humara dhyan bass files mein tha , isiliye hume sunai nahi diya aapki awaaz .. " Karishma replies quickly

But it doesn't satisfy Haseena ; She keeps her palm on her cheeks , narrows her eyes and again asks "Sachmein ?"

" Haaa... sachmein .. hum jhoot kahe bolenge .." Karishma replies " wo to aap bolte hain " she mumbles..

But her badluck , Haseena hears it
"Hum jhoot bolte hain ?" Haseena asks , raising her eyebrows 🤨

" Nahi ...nahi ....aap ..kyun ... kya Maddam Sir aap bhi .. kya kya sunte hain.." Karishma tries to escape the conversation

" Aap humse khafa hain , Karishma Singh ?" Haseena finally asks

" Nahi ..to ...hum..hum aapse kyun naraj honge ...hum to junior hain aapke" Karishma replies , looking down , into the files