Tu Mileya ❣️ (1)

Heylo Readers ... Finally I'm here with a new update 😎 ...

Before starting the Story, I want to tell you something .... Comment down guys if you agree with me ...

This story is framed after Avni and Arun's case being solved and before the reincarnation of Pushpaji's husband case (episode 536 -537)

In that case , Karishma has been kidnapped by Arun ; and I literally surprised to see that no one had bothered about that except Pushpaji !!! Eventually, Haseena's response disappointed me so much that she didn't even ask her about she was fine or not ...On the other hand , during Naina Mathur track, in the bank robbery case , when Karishma called Haseena , She atleast asked her if she was fine or not ,inspite of sensing that she was totally fine (episode 721)...

When Santosh was kidnapped (episode 527) , how much the MPT members got frightened!!! And that was totally fine...They should bother , they should be tensed, they should be worried, after all Santu is the youngest member of their family , their "Ghar ki bacchi " ... But , where do the emotions gone in Karishma's case ??... It can obviously be said that Karishma Singh is mature enough, and She was just kidnapped for some hours , nothing was done to her , and She was completely fine ...
Yes , Ok , I know it ; But can't a simple question of well being be asked ? "Karishma Singh / Karishma Madam , aap thik to hain na ?" Just this? .... but no one cared about that ... And Haseena ??? She was in such rage with Amar Vidrohi, that she didn't even thank Karishma for managing the final situation, question about well being is a matter of far away ....

So , I am going to recreate this part in my own way ..... Hope you guys like it

So , Let's start.......

"Karishma what the shitty things are you thinking about ...." Karishma says herself in frustration....

"Par kisiko kuch fark nahi pada , Amma ke siwah .... Bass itna hi value hain kya humara ??" Karishma again asks herself , sitting on the bed of her room ....

The emotional turmoil , that is happening in her mind , makes her most restless , more anxious ... Her brain is telling her that what had happened was totally normal , she is not a child, that everyone would pamper her , She is an efficient officer , and these all are the part of her daily life .... But what about her heart ? It has only one question can't a simple question be asked.... "Are you ok?" Just these three words ... Was that too hard ? And moreover they introduce themselves as a family not only colleagues ..... then should not thay have to ask her ? And what about her senior cum friend ? her soulmate??? What she had told ? "Karishma Singh, agar aap 5 min late aati , to ye Arun humhe maar deta , Mr Amar , Arun ko maar deta ..aur Mr Amar ko promotion mil jata " ....!!! Was she expecting it , at all ?.... Yes , Maddam sir has a malice with Amar Vidrohi and it's totally fine , She has also that malice against him ... Afterall, he is there to snatch their Mahila thana ... but .."Maddam Sir , aapne ekbaar bhi nahi poocha humse ? Agar aaj wo injection , humko lag jata to ?" Her heart cries .....

" Ama bhak !!!!!! " Karishma gets irritated totally with this ... She closes her eyes , clutches her hairs tightly to calm herself down ...Her panic attacks of Mission Bhahrupiyaan days , her asthma attacks , they are there , waiting for an opportunity to attack her again ... and Karishma Singh , "An efficient, mature Police Officer" can't give them that opportunity , in her sense .......

But what happens when your unconscious mind takes charge on conscious mind ???... Emotions take charges over logics? And Heart defeats brain ?

Karishma feels a sharp pain in her temple, she starts to sweat badly ... Her all efforts to calm down herself , go in vain ... As a result , it creates an illusion , so convincingly...