Riko amanai

Geto had ended up using one of his tamed curses to hold the man, ignoring his loud complaints. He had returned y/n and the girl to the destroyed apartment, before making some tea for himself with a small serene smile. Y/n watched over him, warily staring the man who was at this point getting harassed.

"you know, i kinda feel bad"

A snort left geto as he guffawed, angering the Q agentas he squirmed.

"just let me go, damnit! Anyway, mr bayer can kick all your asses so it doesn't even matter-"

"ne, is this the bayer you were talking about?"

Y/n burst out laughing as she saw the picture of gojo taking a selfie with a man who was very seriously injured behind him.

"yeah... Thats him"

Geto let him go eventually after a thorough beating. The Q organization fell apart easily, with their strongest member incapacitated. They waited for gojo to arrive, y/n wrapping him in a hug as soon as she saw him.

"hmm, you missed me didnt you~?"

He ruffled her hair, laughing softly as he pressed a kiss to her forehead. Y/n did talk, only holding him closer as geto approached, carrying riko in his arms, a little curse trailing after him and carrying the caretaker.

"could the two of you at least wait until later to be all... Romantic?" geto complained, walking away from the room and into the hallway. The cartaker had woken up after awhile, asking to excuse herself to the bottom floor to change rooms. Gojo only laughed at his comment. "anyway, i was wondering if you could use your reverse curse technique, y/n. Shoko is a terrible teacher."

"heh? Its really easy you know. I thought you knew how to do it, geto-san"

Y/n's fingertips pressed against the the girls forehead, and her eyes opened almost instantaneously. She blinked at first, looking around before realizing she was in geto's arms. A smack reverberated in the hallway as she slapped him, scurrying to the ground as geto rubbed the place he where he had been hit.

"dont worry, riko-chan, we're here to protect you-"

Gojo didnt even get to finish before she kicked his stomach, and he grunted. Riko got into a stance, eyes darting around the room as she spotted y/n, looking from her to the two men.

"w- who are you-?! If you wanna kill me then try! Ill kill you first so dont even think of coming close! A- and you, youre with them too arent you-?"

Riko wagged her finger in y/n's face as y/n put her arms up in defense, backing off. She nervously stared at the three of then, eyes narrowed.

"riko-chan, please hear me out-"

"no! Youre suspicious, plus your hair is weird and your outfit- how do you even fight with that-"

"alright thats enough"

Gojo made her float once she started insulting y/n, geto grabbing her hands while gojo took her feet. They stretched her and flipped her over multiple times as she squirmed and yelled in protest. Y/n didnt stop them, but after awhile she frowned.

"guys cmon, let her go now will you?"

The elevator suddenly opened and the caretaker looking shook as she sat atop a curse. Her brows furrowed as she took in the scene. Geto and gojo dropped riko and she fell to the ground with a thud, grimacing.

"those people on our side, miss riko-" she looked at the girl on the floor with worry. "what have you been up to?"

"theyre disrespectful, kuroi... Anyway whats that thing your riding?"