Runaways

The sun beat down on their necks as they rushed put of the pool, and into the school. It wasnt long until they reached the entrance, running side by side into the corridors. Gojo's brows was furrowed in frustration, turning to kuroi.

"where's amanai?"

"shes taking a music class at his hour. She should be in the music room or the chapel"

"chapel?"

Y/n raised her brows with curiosity, tilting her head.

"they take the class wherever the teacher wants"

"... Eh-?"

"this is a mission school"

"oh, i see"

They took a sharp turn, the creak of floorboards resounding from their frantic footsteps. Y/n struggled to keep up to their pace, lagging behind with kuroi as the two men took the lead. Geto looked to her, gesturing to gojo.

"Satoru, l/n-chan, go to the chapel. kuroi-san go to the music room, and ill deal with the two perpetrators"

"understood"

After that the four of then split up, geto running in the other direction while the rest went straight. An irk mark formed on gojo's face as he thought about riko's absurd and stubborn requests. She would've at least been safer had y/n gone with her, but still, she just couldnt be deterred.

They split up yet again, kuroi taking the path to the music room, while y/n and gojo went towards the chapel. He rushed towards it, y/n tailing after him and gasping as he pushed the doors open. The students inside stopped singing, eyes darting to the white haired intruder infront of them.

"amanai! ...hm?"

All of them let out a collective squeal, riko looking mortified at the whole ordeal. They didnt even notice y/n who stood awkwardly to the side, everyone too busy gawking at gojo. The girls stared at riko with raised eyebrows.

"riko, who is he? Your boyfriend?"

"no! Hes my cousin-"

"not bad, riko!"

"is he a high school student? Hes so tall~!"

"oneesan! Take off your sunglasses"

Y/n frowned, her disgruntled expression deepening as he complied and started posing. She wasnt one to feel jealousy, but it was like they were trapped in a lion's den and gojo was happy to be food. The girls flocked even closer to him and she pouted, watching with disdain.

"hes so handsome!"

"such long eye-lashes!"

"why are your eyes blue?"

"strike a pose please!"

"DONE GET TO CARRIED AWAY!"

Riko barked at her classmates, visibly annoyed. Suddenly, the teacher stepped forward, clapping her hands. She looked stern, uniform neat and hair slicked back into a tidy ponytail.

"thats enough, everyone quiet down"

"arent you interested in him too miss?"

"you are!"

She didnt even acknowledge them as she walked towards gojo who had put his glasses back on. Y/n turned away at this point. She was boiling, but they had to get this done. With all the ruckus she was able to sneak towards riko, lips pressed into a thin line.

"even if youre a family member, you cant just enter"

"sorry about that, its an emergency you see"

The teacher pulled a notepad from her pocket, hurriedly scribbling something down before hand it to gojo.