six months

Brea's POV

It's been six months since the week Dave and I shared at the lake house. Everyone found out I was pregnant when my baby bump started showing, but no one knows the baby is Dave's or that me and Dave still have sex or that we love each other. We decided that it would be best for us if I we didn't tell them that he got me pregnant because it wasn't his fault, he tried to pull out but I didn't let him. He said that he'd help pay for the baby and that he would babysit him or her but he wouldn't be the father figure.

Dave's POV

I love Brea but I can't let them know that it was me that knocked her up or that it was me that they almost cought in bed with her a few weeks ago. Me and Brea still have sex but we both decided it would be best if we stopped when the baby is born.
Natalie called me the day the baby was born to tell me that she's jealous I got Brea pregnant and not her and that she was still in love with me. She said that as soon as I have a chance I should visit her and we could have some fun, but I was more interested in my stepmom because the more she was around the more I noticed she wasn't getting the love she needed, and that if someone didn't give it to her she would leave and take Brea with her and I couldn't have that. I waited until Brea was asleep and the baby was in the nursery and I started giving my stepmom a message.

"What are you doing?"

"I can tell you've been stressed so I'm trying to help."

"It's more than stress baby but thank."

"Is it anything I could help with I said as I lowered my hands closer to her boobs, not touching them but right outside of her shirt.'

"Do you really want to help me?"

"Of course." I said as she grabbed my hand and moved it to her boobs.