home alone

I heard a noise coming from upstairs so I went to check it out as I got closer I realized moaning was coming from Natalie's room.
She was touching herself and I felt bad watching her but it was so hot.  I watched her touch herself for like half an hour before Brea  walked up and tapped me on the shoulder. She was about to say something but I quickly covered her mouth so she didn't disturb Natalie. First she was surprised about my sudden movement then she heard Natalie moaning she tried to pull my hand off her mouth but I stopped her by putting my hand on her pants.

"This is what you want, right?" Brea responded with a node as I fingered her.I unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down just enough for me to put my dick inside her.

I fucked her until we heard a sound coming from Natalie's room. We pulled our pants up just in time because Natalie came out of her room.

"Oh I didn't know anyone was home."

"Yea we just got back from the lake."

"Oh ok, well that sucks because I was just about to go out there."

I locked eyes with Brea and I realized that if I go with Natalie I would be ditching her again.

"I would go back out there but me and Brea were going to watch a movie in our room."

"Oh ok." Natalie leaves giving me a disappointed look.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" Brea asked

"We never finished Titanic."

"You know what else we didn't finish?"

"What?"

"Each other." She said as she locked our bedroom door. I walked over to her and started to make out with her which turned to me pinning her to the wall Which turned to us  taking each other's shirta and pants off. Her bra and panties were a matching set of pretty pink.

"You like them? I wore them just for you."

"They bring out your smile." I said while I took them off I put her on my bed and turned on  Titanic to cover up the sounds of her moans.

"What position do you wanna do?" I asked.

"Let's start with missionary."

"Ok."