Chapter 5

Jun's Pov

I'm eating my favorite chocolate right now and I'm with my appa and noona. I don't know why but I feel so safe with her but not with that bad noona she always scolds me and sometimes holds me very tightly. I did nothing bad with her right?? Then why she is soo rude with me?? Firstly I thought maybe she will change but no, I can't share it with Y/n noona because she always threaten me, but whenever I'm with Y/niee I always feel good with her and I really wish that she stays with me forever. But will she?? I don't know why but I think that bad noona is correct no one loves to stay with me, my real parents left me, now my appa will also leave me for bad noona and now y/nie noona too??

Noo noo.... I don't want that.... I hugged her tightly....

Y/n's Pov

I was chatting with my aunt about Yeontan's health and Jun was sitting btw me and Mr. Jeon while eating his favorite chocolate but out of sudden he hugged me burying his face on my tummy and repeatedly saying something which is not clear. I looked at Mr. Jeon who was already looking at him with wide eyes. I picked him up hugged him patting his back softly to calm him down. I don't know but this kid in my arms is just soo pure that I want to keep him safe with me all the time there is literally something going on in his life which I have to find now as it's not a coincidence that I met jun again....

Me: Junnie baby what happened hm?

Jun: Noona..... (he said while slowly looking up towards her who was already looking at with a cute smile which have the power that can make anyone smile and that's what made both son and dad smile)

Me: Hmm say.... (she again said with her famous sweet, melodic voice which can melt anyone for sure)

Jun: i-I umm.... (he looked down blushing to which Y/n chuckled it's her first time seeing him being shy....)

I guess I will die single with his cuteness god why he is soo cuteeee??? I turned towards Mr. Jeon WAITT?? I-IS HE?? Is he Also blusing?? He quickly looked away when I caught him looking at me... WOW JUST WOW‼‼

Me: Baby please say na.. (she said pouting cutely)

Jun: N-Noona please never leave me. I love u (BANGG‼ these words were enough for her to get a heart attack but what actually made her heart beat stop was when he gave a small peck on her neck right after saying I love you.... R.I.P to our Y/niiee)

I dramatically fall on the couch making him laugh and I looked at him pouting how he can be soo cute and soo evil at the same time aishh... I squished his bread cheeks and looked at Mr. Jeon before nodding at him and he understood what I mean and then both of us started tickling him.

Author's Pov

Their laugh was the only thing encored in the whole shop, people were watching them with a smile on their face.

Girl 1: Babyyy I also want our family be just like them. They are so cute....

Time Skip~

Y/n was free all day so she decided to visit Jungkook's home because Jun was not ready to leave her that easily and how can she deny that little angel's request so she agreed. Jungkook felt bad for her as she must be busy so he sincerely apologize to her but poor him got a death glare in return.

Y/n: Well your house is pretty Mr. Jeon!

Jungkook: Thank you Miss Y/n but I guess we should not be this formal now, you can call me Jungkook.

Y/n: Okay! I don't mind I was just saying because you always give me Boss vibes hehe!

Jun: yeah Appa is Boss (he said cheerfully while holding Y/n's hands)

Jungkook: yea yea. Shall we go now??

Yesss (both of them said together making Jungkook chuckled at them)

Y/n's Pov

Just as we entered the house happily we heard a sudden glass breaking sound with which made me flinch along with Jun. Jungkook was not with us, he went to park his car.

Me: what's that sound? (she said curiously)

Jun: I don't know N-noona.

Me: Baby don't get scared hmm. Noona will check, see Appa is coming go with him. (He nodded obediently and went to Jungkook)

I reached there but anger rushed inside me after seeing an old lady picking broken glass with bleeding hands and a young girl is standing there looking at her with her dirty smirk............ the f*ck?

Y/n: YAAH‼ (she quickly went to her and slapped her and at the same time Jungkook entered the kitchen with Jun and got shocked looking at the fuming Y/n)

Jungkook's Pov

When I was about to go inside Jun came running towards me and told me what happened, I got confused and went towards kitchen. Right after I entered the kitchen I saw Y/n slapped Leena and Mrs. Bae was on the ground as Y/n was blocking the view. But why did she slapped her??

Y/n: You‼ (she said pointing her fingers towards Leena who was standing there in shock but as she was about to slap Y/n she looked at her sides to see Jungkook with Jun, so she started her act)

Leena: baby see she slapped me. (she said while faking her tears, firstly Y/n got confused but then rolled her eyes and started helping the old lady)

Y/n: Aunty leave it... I will do it! And YOU BRING THE FIRST AID KIT RIGHT NOW! (she said glaring at her)

Leena: Why should I--? I mean—you! Who are you to slap me huh?? And Baby why aren't you saying anything to her who is she???? (she said in frustrated tone, firstly got slapped and 2ndly Y/n is ordering her like a maid.)

I came out of my zone when Leena again shouted to me, I looked down at Jun who was trembling SHIT! I decided to take him first in his room then talk with ladies as Men should not interrupt when 2 women are talkin-- noo more like fighting. I quickly went from there with Jun.

Leena: the heck? Where are you going?? Baby?? Babyyy??

Y/n: for god's sake stop shouting and bring the first aid kit....

Maid: It's okay Ma'am... I-I will do it... (she said being afraid of Leena but Y/n was more stubborn then her, she didn't let her touch anything and cleaned everything but on the other hand Leena was now very furious for the disrespect she felt and was shouting non-stop at her to which Y/n was just rolling her eyes every now and then)

Y/n: Aunty let's go‼(she bandaged her hands and pulled her along with her to her room.)

//Y/n went out of the kitchen ignoring Leena's screams and giving her bitchy look for last time.//

To be Continued~