Chapter 7

Y/n's POV

I woke up feeling weight on my stomach, and I felt something wet on my face aish... I opened my eyes to saw Tannie licking my face to wake me up, he does this daily cause he loves to go on early morning walk...

Y/n: Tannie... please let me sleep more I was not able to sleep yesterday due to the embarrassing moment aishhh...

// Tannie bark at her.... 'Not my fault' //

Y/n: Aish I guess you will not leave me right? Let's go then... (She said while giggling after kissing him)

I got up from the bed, open the window, it's 5:30am also it's soo cold outside, Well actually after getting embarrassed, I decided to leave early but it started raining, Jun didn't wanted to leave me but I promised him to meet tomorrow, so they gave me an umbrella but still I got wet and after reaching home I started sneezing, means I got sick! And me being intelligent forgot to take medicine cuz I was busy talking with Mom and Oppa, and slept like that. I think I'm little burning but it's normal.. Let's go for walk first!

Time Skip~

I'm tired now uff running with your dog is not easy man! I'm sweating a lot... Lemme just go and take shower now and get ready!

After coming out of shower I felt sudden pain in my head, aish I think it will go soon... I changed my clothes and decided to upload a pic on Instagram? Hmmm good idea.. ok pic done now caption... I = BLACK 🖤

Doneee‼‼ Lemme make breakfast fast and then I will take definitely medicine!

Author's Pov

It was already 7:00am and she has to reach at 7:30 to school so in hastiness she forgot to take her medicine and quickly went out with Yeontan to first drop him.

Btw that's what she wore~

Y/n: Yaa Authornim I know I look good but look at that girl uff her dress is just soo awesomee

Author: Oh please people like me can't even afford it, but look at you still being jealous of other girls...

Y/n: Not my fault as she got that figure.., Also her short hairs suits her soo well..(She said literally drooling over her)

Author: ..........................................................

Y/n: I'm sure you guys will be agree with me when you will look at that girl... Let me show you all‼

 Let me show you all‼