● Four ●

SEPTEMBER 12TH

"I'm sure you two are gonna be amazing parents." Izuku smiled, looking down to the bundle in Yaoyorozu's arms. "What's it been now, 2 months? She's beautiful." He cooed, looking down to dark hair. 

"Mhm. She's 10 weeks old." Momo hummed, happily holding her newborn daughter to her chest. 

"She's super cute. What's her name again?" Moon asked, leaning over to peek at the baby with a smile. 

"We went with Maya. Maya Yaoyorozu Todoroki." The 32-year-old woman smiled. "Shoto's the one who chose it." She looked over to bicolored eyes, earning a smile from her husband. 

"I thought it suited her." Todoroki smirked, returning his attention to his blond former-classmate. "Mio's in his room?" He hummed, earning a nod from the other. 

"Disrespectful little shit. He won't even come down and say hi to his uncle and aunt." Katsuki huffed, crossing his arms. 

"It's fine." Shoto smiled. "He reminds me of myself at that age." He chuckled. "And you, at UA." 

"Oh, shut it, Icy-Hot." 

"Can I hold her?" Moon's voice suddenly filled the home, cheerful. "Please?" She added, watching a smile form on her aunt's face. 

"Of course. Make sure to keep her head supported and keep an arm under her back and bum." Momo grinned, handing her daughter over to the twelve-year-old. 

"That was nice of them." Izuku hummed, putting away the plates his fiancé handed to him. "I hadn't seen Todoroki in quite a while. Yaoyorozu, too." He smiled. "Oh, and Maya is just too adorable." He grinned. 

"Don't go having any ideas." Katsuki pointed a fork at him and Izuku glared at him teasingly. 

"I wasn't getting any ideas. I'm just saying their daughter is cute." He smiled. "It makes me miss having babies around. Don't you miss when Moon and Mio were knee-high?" He chuckled. 

"No." Bakugou grinned, eyes wide. "Do you know how many times I accidentally stepped on my own kids? Fuck, I'm glad they're growing. At least now I see them when they're walking around. Back then was a whole different story." He huffed and Izuku laughed. 

"Oh come on." The omega beamed a smile. "Hm, that reminds me. I'll go check on them to see if their homework's all done." He hummed, suddenly leaving the alpha as he walked up wooden stairs. The greenette smiled as he knocked on his daughter's door, swinging it open to meet emerald eyes with a smile. 

"Hey mom." The twelve-year-old smiled, seated on her bed. 

"What're you doing? Is your homework all done?" He asked, stepping inside. He stood awkwardly as the blonde nodded, pointing at her desk.

"Yeah, I got it done just before going down for dinner." She hummed happily, looking down to the book she held. 

"Oh, alright then. I just wanted to make sure." The freckled omega smiled, earning a nod from his daughter. He stepped out, closing the door again before making his way over to the room next door to his own bedroom. He knocked three times, opening the door with a smile as he spotted the blond seated at his desk. "Mio? You're working on homework?" He asked, stepping inside.