● Eight ●

DECEMBER 4TH

"Monoma!" 

Neito flinched, turning to face a suited greenette that approached him. "Midoriya! Haven't seen you in a while. What're you doing here?" The cocky male grinned, raising his brows. He spread his arms open, watching the angered omega stop in front of him. 

"I need to talk to you about Akuma." Izuku huffed, chewing at his lip as he fixed his hero attire. 

"Ah, what about him?" The blond smirked, tilting his head. 

"He goes to the same school as my kids, XX Elementary." Midoriya grumbled. 

"Is that so? I didn't know." 

"Akuma's been bullying my youngest; Mio. He's ten years old. He came to me crying over a week ago because a certain Akuma Monoma had been pushing him around and threatening him so Mio could do his homework for him." Izuku hissed, watching dull blue eyes widen. 

"Huh? Are you sure?" Neito cocked a brow. 

"Yes, I'm sure. Do you think I'd be tracking you down for the past week just to tell you some bullshit like this? I want Akuma to be straightened up. Mio's the sweetest boy I've ever met, he doesn't deserve to be shoved around. Especially not by a 12-year-old that's twice his size." The omega cursed, fists balling by his sides. Monoma sighed, running a hand through his hair. 

"Shit. It doesn't surprise me. Akuma's always been a little prick." 

"I wonder where he takes it." Midoriya spat, watching an expression of amusement and shock take place on the alpha in front of him. 

"Okay, relax. I'll talk to him once I get home. I'm sorry your son has been going through that. I'll make sure Akuma steers away from him." He sighed in defeat, unable to wipe off a smirk. Izuku stepped back, taking a deep breath as he furrowed his brows. 

"You will?" He questioned, surprised by how easy the blond had went along with this. 

"Yeah. Akuma's aiming to be a hero. He's got my quirk and I don't want him to use it for bad. He's always been a egotistical kid, I know he takes that from me; I was the same at that age. But if I don't talk to him about this, he'll just get worse and won't mature at all." The blue-eyed male shrugged. Midoriya stiffened, caught off guard by how Neito had gotten more mature and adult. 

"Thank you, Monoma. I appreciate it." The greenette bowed, closing his eyes. A short silence roamed as the omega stood up straight again, a small smile growing on freckled features. 

"So, how're things going with that angry Pomeranian of yours?" The cocky alpha grinned, snickering to himself as he spoke. Izuku's smile dropped as brows furrowed at the comment, shaking his head. 

"Things are fine between us. We're planning our wedding out." Izuku huffed. 

"Seriously? Didn't you guys get engaged years ago? I thought you got married and I missed the news, but damn. What took you so long?" The blond chuckled. 

"Well, Mio was born, and we were stuck with two babies at home. Then we had to get back to work, and between taking care of two young kids and being a hero, things got a little hectic. Kacchan and I decided it was best to put our marriage aside. But we lost track of time and now we think it's time to go through with it." The omega explained. 

"I see." Monoma huffed, brows furrowing as he pressed his hands on his hips. 

"How're you and Camie?" Midoriya smiled.