Chapter six

"For fuck's sake, Rora, where is that friend of yours?" Hazel grumbled as we searched.

As you can see, Hazel stole a car from the castle, and now we're driving around my old neighborhood looking for Aaliyah, the one who stole my precious baby racoon and will be Hazel's little one."Wait a minute, you said you told everyone I was your little, and now you're taking someone else? They're going to be suspicious," I realized after a brief pause, "right, does Aaliyah look like you?" she questions, making me look at her as if she's stupid.

Aaliyah is an Arab goddess, but her lack of money did her no justice, as she didn't have enough money to buy clothes that fit her, her crooked teeth needed braces, and the scratches on her skin. The hard life she lived built her character, she's the type of friend who made you forget about everything in your life and laugh your ass off with.

"You don't have to look at me like that; I got it." She rolled her eyes, sitting back. "Could you please accompany me to the party, Rora?" "I will repay you in some way," she implored, giving me puppy-dog eyes. "Ok, but can we still look for Aaliyah?" I said, making her squeal eagerly and agree quickly.

She resumed driving, and I peered out the window to look for her."Oh hi rori," someone jumped out of the bushes, making me to scream.

"Fucking hell liyah," I cried out, my heart racing.

She grinned shyly and looked down when she noticed Hazel.

Oh, here we go again.

"Hazy, that's Aaliyah; Liyah, that's Hazel," I introduced them. "Hello, dear" Haze, said softly smiling at Aaliyah.

I attempted to hold back my laughter as I noticed Hazel trying to make her voice deeper than usual. "Hello," Aaliyah whispered faintly, her gaze fixed on the floor, blushing slightly. "Come on in, darling; it's cold outside," Hazel softly said. Liyah looked her in the eyes hesitantly before opening the back door. I winked at Hazel, smirking at how shy she was acting.

"How have you been?" I asked as I looked back at Liyah, who had curled up in the back seat and had been fiddling with the leather.

"Good," she mumbled, glancing at Hazel, "she kidnapped me and now I'm her hostage," I replied to her unspoken question. Her eyes widened as she stared at me, visibly terrified. I laughed a little when Hazel slapped my head and explained how we met, ignoring the vampire thing. Liyah smiled and nodded. "Nice to meet you, Hazel," she said, finally using her normal voice rather than whispering.

"Like wise" she replied with a big smile on her face "hungry?" she asked looking at her through the rear mirror.

liyah looked at me hesitantly "Let's go to the small restaurant down the street its my fav!" i answered instead to save her embarrassment.

We pulled up to the restaurant, got out, and chose a seat, which happened to be right next to the large window.

Hazel ordered a meal for herself and one for Liyah since she wasn't certain on what to get, and I chose what I always got. Liyah grinned in appreciation of Hazel's thoughtful gesture and decided to follow her advice.

"So, tell me more about yourself, Liyah," Hazel asked as we sat waiting for our food. "Oi, only i get to call her Liyah; it's Aliyah for you!" I exclaimed, feeling slightly possessive over my best friend. Hazel chuckled at my protective remark, understanding the close bond we shared. "Alright, Aliyah, it is then," she said, her eyes twinkling with amusement.