𝟏: 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

"I'll say it first" I said

"I'll say it first" I said. "No, me!" Aaliya said. I asked Aaliya to meet me in this cafe to tell her a good news but ended up discovering that she has a bigger good news or what she said.

But..once I tell her my news she won't be able to control her happiness. "Me!" I think i shouted a little bit too loud. The people around us started staring at me. A little boy looking at me with his spoon stopped at his mouth as if I killed his Doraemon, correction : Nobita's Doraemon. I continued my eating. Aaliya apologized on my behalf. What is the need?

"Okay fine...You can say it first" she said taking a sip of her coffee. I know, she won't be able to control her excitement after I tell her. "Papa allowed me to go NYC for my M.S. and I'm ready to go next week." I told her. "Next week?" She shouted standing up.

I know she can't live without me and this shock is alot for her. But shouting this loud was not necessary. Everyone in the cafe is staring at her. "Sorry, sorry" I apologized on her behalf. I feel the need to apologise now by hearing her ears tearing shout.

We are even.

"Calm down, sit back." She sat down. I didn't know she loved me so much. Now, I'm feeling a bit guilty cause I'm leaving her. "Whats wrong?" I asked her. "Next week is my wedding..tum usse pehle nahi jaa sakti!" You can't go before that. I stood up. "What the fuck!" This time it was louder then any..

Even the servers stopped and started staring at me. I looked at that kid again, this time I think the entire nobi family (Doraemon's family)died. Because he is standing up staring at me with a sound of spoon on the ground. He's the only one who's making me guilty.

Aaliya quickly took out some money from her purse and kept it on table before holding my hand and pulling me out.

"How the fuck can you tell me that so normally?" I asked her, stopping a bit forward of the cafe door. "I told you to let me tell you first, but you were the one shouting 'me first' 'me first' so don't yell at me now." So this is also my fault.

I took a deep breath. "So will you even tell me who the.. who you are marrying?" I asked her calmly. She smiled at me and raised her eyebrows. "Don't tell me it's..." I stopped. "Him!" She said excitedly.

"Lekin kaise?.. tujhe to uska naam bhi pata nai tha" I asked her. I remember she told me about him nearly 2-3 years ago. Yes...this obsession is that long. She saw him first time with her dad probably talking some business things, and she fell for him, atleast as deep as the Pacific Ocean.

(But how?..you didn't even knew his name)

That month, we almost spent our whole time searching for him, from her father's Facebook I'd to sneaking into his office for any clue but we were unable to even find his name. The stupidest thing is, whenever I saw a handsome guy, I clicked his pic and sent it to her. That got me in a big trouble one day when one guy's girlfriend saw me.

"You won't believe it! His mother herself brought the proposal. My father asked me about that. I was about to say no, but he showed me his picture. I still feel embarassed how quickly I started shouting yess" she hid her face with her palms at last line.

I don't know why but I don't want her to get marry this soon. "Can't you ask him out for now? You can marry him after 2-3 years"
I said. "He's not that type. His mother said he have never dated and doesn't even wants to marry now but he's doing it for his mother's request."

Who knows if he has plenty of girlfriends. I don't think any mother will say that. "To kya, koi Pat-ti nai hogi

(Then what, he might not be good at wooing.)

She gave me a irritated face. "Tu ek baar dekhegi na use, to gir jayegi" (if you see him once you'll fall" Yeah, he might be that bad.

"You can't just marry him depending on his looks..his personality also matters.." she smiled so widely at this that all her 32 teeths are shining brightly

Is this the magic of Colgate?

"I searched some things.. He's already more successful than his father, he has his own company and you know? His wealth is double triple than us, not that I'm running for his money but it shows that he is a hardworking man, and that's enough to know if someone is good or not." Is that?

I haven't even seen him yet.
"Are you going to show me his pic or not?" I asked her. "Why pic when you are going to meet the entire person?" Before I could think she gave me a mischievous smile. "You're coming with me,my home, now, for 1 week i.e. until my wedding, and don't care about Uncle I've talked to him already and he told me to find someone for you too, that I absolutely will"

This didn't sounded less then a threat because Aaliya's family is very strict. She isn't allowed to wear Western so I'll also not be. But that's not a problem from any side. The problem, the danger is.. Her dadiji (grandmother) she is very dangerous..very means very.

The first and last time I went there, she kept lecturing me about why I don't know cooking, where did I left my dupatta, why I highlighted my hair and specially my cursing disease. It's not a disease but also not less then that.

But this time, I know cooking because I attended cooking classes just after going back my home. About dupatta...i'll staple it. Luckily my hairs are not highlighted currently, wow. But the main problem.. I can't solve that. My cursing.

"And yes, he has a brother too and as far as I think, he isn't married. He's also very handsome." She shoulder bumped me. "What?" I raised my eyebrows. "What?" She said with a smirk and raising her eyebrows two times. "No!" I went to her car, luckily papa dropped me here and I can freely go in Aaliya's car.

I sat inside and she also came in. "Wait.. I'll need to take my clothes too" I told her. "That's already my home, your father is very quick in getting rid of you" She's not wrong.. He don't care about me until I'm with Aaliya.

Only if they knew I'm the one who saves her, not she.

We sat inside the car and she started driving. "Is he coming there today?" I asked. "Yeap" She said. I'm dying to see the living man for whom she even rejected her own crush, or ex crush maybe.

"Will you atleast tell me his name?" I asked her. She thought for a little as if deciding whether to even tell his name or not.."Arhaan" She said. "Full name?"

"Arhaan Singhaniya, isn't it sexy?" The moment she said Singhaniya, it reminded me of that asshole.

No, there isn't any chance that it's him.

Right?

__________________________________

I know, I know. This chapter was boring. But don't worry there is all types of masala waiting for you. There's some sugar too😛

Please don't forget to vote