𝟖: 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐱

In front of me, was a big wrapped in red box and beside it

In front of me, was a big wrapped in red box and beside it. A thing that I had started almost hating.

A letter.

I looked curiously at the box wondering what can be inside it. How come that person made it inside my room also, with this big box in his hands.

I slowly forwarded my hands to it before grabbing the box. It wasn't much heavy as I carefully kept it on my bed.

I was about to open the box but before that, I turned back and looked at the letter in the cupboard. I went there and took it in my hand.

I opened it.

__________________________________

Dear Akshara

I warned you two times And I think it's enough. So..you ready for the consequences?

__________________________________

I couldn't understand anything.

I held the box and shaked it. It didn't made a sound.

I held the ribbon at the top and pulled it.

I removed the wrapper.

When I finally opened the lid, my eyes fell on a cloth in it and jwellery. I looked at the jwellery carefully to find out that it is completely same as Aaliya's.

As the cloth was packed in a cover, I still saw the colour and design of it enough to guess it was also same as Aaliya's lehenga.

There's a letter too. I opened it and read it, again and again until I believed my eyes.

__________________________________

Wear it.
Give Aaliya the medicine which is below it and faint her.

After that, Come in the mandap, and marry Arhaan.

Simple.

Today, at morning I just showed you what I can do without sending Aaliya a single scratch, but don't expect that the next time.

If you think that it's a joke again, then, just wait when Aaliya comes in the Mandap and gets killed.

And yess, don't try to miss this one and only chance to save her by telling her about it.

Got it?

__________________________________

No! What the fuck is it? Does he think that I'll believe this shit?

But why am I really believing it?

I looked inside the box. There was a chloroform bottle and a small letter wrapped around it.